Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My humble collection ....

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank you for all the support and feedback I got from you ... it has helped me quite a lot in finding some nice 57-items.
    Second, I'll post in this thread all my little treasures and beauties . But for sure, I will post some crap as well ( ignorance ).
    Third ... I must apologize for my lack of photography skills ... I got a digital camera, but .... thats it - but learning !

To kick this thread off ... a recent purchase of the complete gamma WB's ... ( got it in the mail this morning )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Matthieu; 06-13-2009, 12:13 PM.

As said, my skills with PhotoShop are less then zero ... details of the BWB.
    Attached Files

Comment

Details of the SWB ( some nice wear on the back )
      Attached Files

Comment

Details of the GWB ( I'm afraid this might be modern repro ... )
        Attached Files

Comment

Bronze CCC ... frontside.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bronze CCC ... backside.
            Attached Files

Comment

Bronze CCC ... detail.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thats all for now ... will post more pieces once I have some more time. Still to come .... DKiG ... RK's ....
                Last edited by Matthieu; 03-09-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

These all look legit pieces that aren't the earlier versions (except for that silver WB). Keep the pics coming!

Comment

Hey Mathjis!

Really like that Silver Wound Badge! Nice and early!

Looking forward to the RK and DkiG pics! Unpack!!!

Regards,

Comment

I like the black wound badge. It looks very tasty, like licorice! mmmmmm!

Comment

hi Matthieu, i like all the pieces you've shown, and theres nothing wrong with the photo's either like Mike said...bring on the RK's -Nigel
                        sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Hello

Very nice pieces All are nice and good, with the silver WB being one of the early ones. The bronze CCC looks like it has the solid hinge block, indicating it may be one of the earlier made pieces, although the pin is more reminiscent of a mid production piece. Now lets see the DKs and RKs

Regards
                          David

Comment

I think I can speak for all of us in saying "WELCOME BACK DAVID!" You have been sorely missed. Your knowlege, leadership and kindness are admirable traits and great assets to each of us who participate here.

Comment

Ok, finally found some time, daylight and the right box .... . Here the 1st of my RK's ... in a repro box, but hey ... you cant have it all, can you ?
                              This is a really nice one ... 3-piece, magnetic core and loop is marked 800. I believe 2nd pattern ?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X