• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Another fake made by "thesamuraimonkey42". He must be reading our post or be a member here, as he is now laying out the flags in the Japanese style.

PG-
          Attached Files

Comment

another fake
            Attached Files

Comment

I am in much gratitude to all the contributors of this post. I was looking into purchasing a good luck flag and thought that the Ebay seller Samurai Monkey's offerings were fantastic specimens. Especially those with the Tiger on it.

However, I am extremely suspicious when a seller has numerous same items for sale over a long time. I prefer and more comfortable with Ebay sellers who usually sell such flag or German WW2 artifiact as a one off offering because they found it in Grandpa's chest or found it at a rummage sale.

I am a novice in such area and the only thing I would know/do is look at the wear of the flag and do the black light test. Thanks for saving me the money and aggravation from not buying from this individual.

Comment

Bad Monkey at it again

He is really polluting the flag collecting world now! signed and rayed flags are as rare as hens teeth.....but not for the Monkey

PG-
                Attached Files

Comment

So do you thing that this is a real/authrentic WW2 rising sun flag that he "ruined"?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                    another fake
                    Thank the Lord Paul - In regards to the Sun Flag with the Bull on it, I actually snipe bid $125 on this and was upset that I lost out to another bidder.

Comment

Bad Monkey fake flags

More Fake flags from "thesamuraimonkey42" on Ebay, Bad Monkey...Bad Monkey!
                      I think he is pulling images and ideas from Mike B's book. I have seen this image before. Bad Monkey!

PG
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bad Monkey

another fake flag from the ebay seller "thesamuraimonkey42" a real polluter!

PG-
                        Attached Files

Comment

more fakes from the monkey

Bad monkey, fake flag!

PG-
                          Attached Files

Comment

bad bad monkey

another laughable flag!

PG-
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RommelPlatz View Post
                              So do you thing that this is a real/authrentic WW2 rising sun flag that he "ruined"?
                              He uses / ruins authentic period flags and post war flags. I can tell you for sure by looking at the construction of some of those flags, they would glow like a cheap lamp under black light!

PG-

Comment

Another super RARE tiger art flag, made yesterday by the faker thesamuraimonkey42, from ebay. Horrible fakes!

PG-
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X