Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Naval Paratrooper Helmet on Ebay

Aloha,

Did anyone else notice the nice Japanese Naval Paratrooper helmet just sold on ebay with a low buy it now price. auction number 270078707524. David

front
    Attached Files

Comment

inside
      Attached Files

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7524%26fvi%3D1

Freaking Hell!! Well Done helmetbuyers thats the catch of the decade ,Rob.
        God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by Ryukyutunnelrat View Post
          Aloha,

Did anyone else notice the nice Japanese Naval Paratrooper helmet just sold on ebay with a low buy it now price. auction number 270078707524. David
          To the scumbags that contacted the seller after I won the auction...

No... you won't be getting the helmet either... it will be relisted..

Comment

Helmetbuyers,
            Tough break if the seller doesn't sell to you, I would report them to ebay.
            Just curious, how the heck did you see this thing 2 minutes after it was listed? In the past I have listed items and searched for them by keyword, maybe 10 minutes after listing, and they don't show up.
            Regards,
            Fred

Comment

Originally posted by helmetbuyers View Post

Can the Seller do that and still maintain their status with ebay? Retract an item after listing with a "buy it now". I understand they can do it, but can they then continue to use ebay? Depending on how much they value their ebay status, they may think twice on not following through. And to those who contacted the Seller after, that was nothing short of chicken s**t.

Comment

There are some weasels and jealous SOBS out there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Moore View Post
                  Can the Seller do that and still maintain their status with ebay? Retract an item after listing with a "buy it now". I understand they can do it, but can they then continue to use ebay? Depending on how much they value their ebay status, they may think twice on not following through. And to those who contacted the Seller after, that was nothing short of chicken s**t.
                  Thanks guys...

This is very upsetting...

People are sending him offers.... and he will likely relist it... and not take offers..

I will keep the forum in touch... Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Brock View Post
                    There are some weasels and jealous SOBS out there!!!
                    Hello Dean...

I am a collector... not a dealer...

Dealers are the scum that try to break up things for other people!!

Yes... there are jealous SOB's....

I am sure E-Bay would be able to track them with the mesages they sent the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Moore View Post
                      Hello Lee...

I used the buy it now... and paid immediately via Pay Pal...

The seller was in a bind... and we worked things out... I had to shell out a lot more cash...

I will contact E-Bay to find the scum bags that contacted him for bidder interferance and have their accounts suspended...

I can see the seller's point of view... but... we both walked away happy.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by fldjr View Post
                        Helmetbuyers,
                        Tough break if the seller doesn't sell to you, I would report them to ebay.
                        Just curious, how the heck did you see this thing 2 minutes after it was listed? In the past I have listed items and searched for them by keyword, maybe 10 minutes after listing, and they don't show up.
                        Regards,
                        Fred
                        Hello Fred...

I have a bunch of folks watching my bidding habits... and auctions that I have won.

They also could have seen the helmet listed as completed.

It was out there for 5 minutes max.

I won't report the seller.... we came to an agreement... and it cost me much more.

But... I will have E-Bay research the guys that interferred after the auction closed.

I will post photos of the helmet... once received... Robert

Comment

Hello Lee...

I used the buy it now... and paid immediately via Pay Pal...

The seller was in a bind... and we worked things out... I had to shell out a lot more cash...

I will contact E-Bay to find the scum bags that contacted him for bidder interferance and have their accounts suspended...

I can see the seller's point of view... but... we both walked away happy.

Robert
                          Robert, I am happy that it ended working out ok, but it still was a CS thing to do. The seller should also be thankful you will not file a complaint against him. I really can’t understand some people. Please follow through with contacting eBay, that is the least those children warrant.
                          <O</O
                          Lee

Comment

Helmetbuyers, I did not know you were on this site. Wow, the bidding wars I have gotten into with you. Great Find. I am going to be a old man when I find one.

Comment

Thats a really sh**ty thing to do ,you win some you loose some and you have to take it on the chin not scrabble in the dirt behind a fellow collectors back. Glad it got sorted dont forget to post pics of it when it arrives .Rob.
                              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                              X