No announcement yet.

Verbandsabzeichen des Heeres – Bw Army Unit Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are the ones, thank you. How long ago did the KKBW have them, and is there a number on the back?

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post
      Those are the ones, thank you. How long ago did the KKBW have them, and is there a number on the back?

Marc
      Unfortunately I can't tell you how long they were sold. I remember having seen these in the (late) 1990's at the KKBw. And no, there's No. on the black plain back.

Lars

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Kraut View Post
        Unfortunately I can't tell you how long they were sold. I remember having seen these in the (late) 1990's at the KKBw. And no, there's No. on the black plain back.

Lars
        Thank you, I could not find them on my list, but, they are listed on the internet as standard German Fire Brigade.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post
          Thank you, I could not find them on my list, but, they are listed on the internet as standard German Fire Brigade.

Marc
          That's a very interesting information, thanks! And for sure the dark background of the patch is matching the dark FW uniforms perfectly.

Are you referring to this site:

http://www.helpi.com/feuerwehr/fwbek.../abzeichen.htm

It's the only one I could find with this patch.

Lars

Comment

It took more than a half year since the release of the machine embroidered patch of the Ausbildungskommando but finally the last gap could be filled. Here's the hand embroidered varaint of the Ausbildungskommando's patch I could acquired recently. This one completes the collection of officially released machine and hand embroidered shoulder sleeve unit insignia. But...many many more manufacturer's erros and variants out there...

Comment

PK,

Congratulations on your latest find. Bittersweet I know, as the hunt is over. There are the variations however....

You have a phenomenal collection. Thanks for sharing it with us.

All the best,
              TJ

Comment

Greetings Gents,

This patch was listed as belonging to the "planning office of the Bundeswehr."

Can anyone confirm, and / or provide more information?

Many thanks,
                TJ
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian 5 View Post
                  Greetings Gents,

This patch was listed as belonging to the "planning office of the Bundeswehr."

Can anyone confirm, and / or provide more information?

Many thanks,
                  TJ
                  That's correct! The office was established in 2012. Main task is the conceptual future design/development of the Bundeswehr. Some pictures of the flag handover ceremony and further informations in German language.

http://www.planungsamt.bundeswehr.de...A0A01DFMUG30M3

Comment

Thanks Lars!

TJ

Comment

One I found while sorting.
                      Worn by a friend who served with the Panzergrenadierbattalion 401 with the Multinational Brigade (South) in Kosovo.
                      You can see the Mecklenburg Bulls Head, the Bn.'s Home State.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Latest update. Now available is the new machine embroidered Verbandsabzeichen of the Cyber & Information Space Command (CIR) with golden border on anthracite background. Anthracite is the branch color of the CIR.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Kraut View Post
                          Latest update. Now available is the new machine embroidered Verbandsabzeichen of the Cyber & Information Space Command (CIR) with golden border on anthracite background. Anthracite is the branch color of the CIR.

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X