This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kanemono View Post
    I thought you would enjoy seeing a photograph of a friend of mine and some his British Medal Collection. My friend died a few years ago and all of the medals have been sold. His main interest was the Indian Mutiny and Long Service Medals. He is missed.
    Dick
    wow , i never saw much medals like this!

Comment

What an interesting thread,i only collect third reich,but as my late father served in the second world war i have always been interested in british medals but find there is more diversity and alas fakes in the german medals ,my mother said my father came back with several medals but gave them to my older brothers to play with and have been lost to time, i was not born until 1955 but i grew up with tales of the army and it was he who installed my patriotism in me.

Comment

Originally posted by kanemono View Post
        I thought you would enjoy seeing a photograph of a friend of mine and some his British Medal Collection. My friend died a few years ago and all of the medals have been sold. His main interest was the Indian Mutiny and Long Service Medals. He is missed.
        Dick
        QUOTE:A Holy Grail photo/ moment. What a fabulous room. I too would love a room dedicated to my collection. Just need to convince my husband that the second spare room could become such a room. What a dedicated man.QUOTE.
        10/10.
        Helene

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X