No announcement yet.

PK CAMERAMAN No. 1 Panzerjäger in the West 1944

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remy its May - any update on the Kovel book ?

Comment

Originally posted by TigerS04 View Post
      Remy its May - any update on the Kovel book ?

Right now we have put this project on hold due to an archive not being able to supply us the photos we need to make the book. I'm optimistic to be able to work something out and we will most definitely will make a book on this battle.

However in the meantime we are working on another book project which will focus on Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp and the battles fought in Poland July 1944. I will eventually start a thread when I have more details and some sample pages to share.

Comment

Hi Remy, do you know when the second book in this series is being released?

PK Cameraman No. 2 - Hitlerjugend Dvision

Regards, Paul

Comment

Thanks for asking Paul. Unfortunately I had to put the book on hold in order to finish my other book "Kampfgruppe Mühlenkamp" with Doug Nash. Once we send this off to the printer, which should be next week, I will begin working on PK Cameraman No. 2 and hopefully I can knock it out before the end of the year. I have everything I need to get it done so it should not take too long.

I would love to produce these books a lot faster but to do it right, it just takes time. Plus these are passion projects which I try to squeeze into my regular work day here at RZM Imports.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X