Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Geoff Walden;8447470]
    Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    ... Will be interesting to see how things have changed, under the new Management at HZT ... I heard a rumor that GW may be making another return () - and if so, I'm hoping his latest perspective on these matters will pop up here one day too./QUOTE]

I will be there in a couple of months, but alas, not staying in the Tuerken. The Tuerken is currently not open and the owner is not taking reservations, because the heating system (parts of which date from the 1930s) has broken down and needs repair or replacement. Since that affects the hot water for the building, she can't have visitors in the rooms until it is fixed.

I, too, will be looking at all the changes since I was there three years ago. BIG changes at the Dokumentation!
    Hey Bud! You got me worried now. She gave us reservations back on April 1 - but made us take two days. I called at the first of the month in March - and again in April. Guess I had better call again? Have a back up room in Schonau - but told her how much the visit would mean to my Dad. Hopefully the plan won't all go to pot . . .

Comment

Many thanks for posting the new Youtube link....

Great information and cannot wait to go back there myself!

I will have to get Geoff's book also!

Comment

Would be fun to see a period photo of Adolf Hitler using the kegelbahn.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X