No announcement yet.

KC holders nowadays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Paul , great Pics and Bio on these men.

Comment

Regarding bios and general interest Von Gazen is one of those that i have not really understood why he isn't one of the best known RKT names , this guy won the RK , EL and Swords in just over a year ( Sept 1942 - October 1943 ) as an Infantry Officer whose rank was not higher than Major with Panzer Gren Rgt 66 of 13 Panzer Division a truly remarkable achievement !!

This compares more than favourably with most of the well known RKT's of the Heer and Waffen SS.

Most of his award actions were in Southern Russia , in the Caucasus and the Kuban Bridgehead.

Regards

Paul

Comment

Heres Gaza.....He has indeed a great track record

Comment

Btw, hereby the names of these brave soldiers:
          Lower row, from left to right:
          Kressman, Jeserer, unknown, Sudel, Wünderlich, Von Gaza, Heinrici, Ahrends, Kaminski, Frenzel.

Middle row, from left to right:
          DKiG träger, DKiG träger, Reschke, Fries, Weber, Bauer, Drewes, Bischof, Becker-Neetz, DKiG träger

Above row, from left to right:
          Bose, DKiG träger, Brosow, Gapp, Halm, Bleher, Gernstner, Zastrow.

Also oaks/swords holder Hajo Hermann came in...

Comment

In the middle row on the left is Luftwaffe DKiG Winner Roman Gastager.

MDJ have you been to the JHV before this year ? Have we met ?

Regards

Paul

Comment

Paul, a thought if you have the time, would be to take the picture of each man as is shown in this layout and if you have them or access to them, the pictures of these men when the were in uniform with the Third Reich Military Forces. Just a thought and an outstanding thread it would make to see these men now and then .
              Regards,
              Bill

Comment

Hajo Hermann

Comment

Originally posted by Paul E View Post
                  In the middle row on the left is Luftwaffe DKiG Winner Roman Gastager.

MDJ have you been to the JHV before this year ? Have we met ?

Regards

Paul
                  Yes Paul, I was there last weekend in Bad Reichenhall...

Your name doesnt sounds familiar to me, so I dont know if we have met...By the way besides the loads of beer I dont know if I could ever remember it

Martin

Comment

Great thread and pictures!

I wish we could see the detailed pictures of the RKs they are wearing are these 57-ers or forbidden original ones?

Comment

Last edited by mdj; 10-25-2007, 03:00 PM. Reason: incorrect

Comment

Great photos. Thanks Paul and mdj. Always nice to see these reunion photos. Oh how I would love to be there and meet these guys.

Question. Was Otto Carius there? He is well and still works in his Pharmacy. I tried to see him in May this year but his shop was shut.

Regards,
                        AB
                        In memory of my Uncle,
                        Schtz.Grenadier KARL HOFBAUER,
                        2 Kompanie, Inf-Bat, 550.
                        Killed in action, Krasnoje, Minsk, 7. Nov. 1942.

Comment

Is there indeed, a contact list with the addresses of these brave men available, so that we might be able to contact them directly?

Bob.
                          I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

No Otto wasn't there , he is an OdR member but doesn't attend the meetings,

Unless you are an OdR member the contact list is not availiable although many people get addresses from various sources

Paul

Comment

nice to see them all together

Comment

thank you very much for sharing this. It is very interesting and amazing to see those men.

Edgar

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X