SCHÖNEFELD MICHEL
    SCHUMANN-HINDENBERG FRIEDRICH
    SIERWALD HEINZ
    STEUFMEHL PETER
    TIMM HEINRICH
    WINTER LOUIS

Comment

Karl-Heinz Moller

I have family and personal photos of Karl-Heinz Moller (ww2) and his father (ww1/ww2), along with his Ek2 and some post war stuff. I have seen scans of the Soldbuch belonging to him and his father but they were separated in an estate sale a few years back. Looking to reunite these pieces.

Regards,

Andrew.

Comment

Kar-Hermann Lion Stuka Pilot

I have the DKiG of Stuka Pilot Karl Hermann Lion. I am looking for anything to do with this pilot.
        Operation Cobra Normandy 44

In order to maintain peace we must prepare for war.

Comment

Does anyone have anything belonging to any of the following men.

1. Hauptmann Arno Lohmann, pilot and squadron leader 3./ Küstenflieger-Staffel 906
          2. Oberleutnant Karl Deisenroth, from 1939 - 1943 Observer in 2./ Kampfgeschwader z.b.V. last unit as pilot 5./Schlachtgeschwader 4

Thanks for looking and best regards
          Winfried

Comment

I have parts of the grouping of Oberleutnant Herbert Werle Stabsbattr. II./A.R. 29

looking for the rest...

Comment

Luftwaffe:

General Otto Dessloch

Oblt Rudolf Mons.

Looking for original photos and the medal and ribbon bars of General Dessolch.

Bob Hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Flugbuchs of Kirt Starke

I purchased what I thought was the complete flugbuchs of Kirt Starke. On closer examination I am missing his training log and a log (maybe even a few logs) that cover the years of 1943 and most of 1944.

He flew second seat on Ju52 and participated in the Fallschirmjager drops at Korinth canal and the landings at Crete. He also participated in the battles for Denmark and Norway.

The flugbuchs I have cover October 1939 through May 8, 1945, the day Starke was shot down - the last day of the war. This group is missing at least two logs- his training log as the group’s first flight is 334 and is missing a log that records flights 872-1488 or 24 December 1942 through 28 May 1944.

Many thanks in advance!
                Greg
                Last edited by Britspit; 03-28-2018, 06:57 PM. Reason: Missing information

Comment

Nice thread!

Looking for items of Werner Kluck and his brother Alexander Kluck, both serving in Infanterie regiment 65.

Also looking for pieces of the grouping of Oberleutnant Horst Külken of 4./Artillerie Regiment 22. I know that his Waffenrock exists but forgot who owns it. Also his Wehrpass, Soldbuch and awards are still somewhere out there!

Other soldiers I'm looking for:
                  Wachtmeister Johann Lange 6./AR 22
                  Gefreiter Adolf Wichter 4./IR 65
                  Unteroffizier Helmut Schneider 9./GR 65
                  Obergefreiter Jakob Klein 12./GR 16
                  ?? ?? Freigang 7./IR 65

Comment

Originally posted by hellracer1 View Post
                    Does anyone have anything belonging to any of the following men.

1. Hauptmann Arno Lohmann, pilot and squadron leader 3./ Küstenflieger-Staffel 906
                    2. Oberleutnant Karl Deisenroth, from 1939 - 1943 Observer in 2./ Kampfgeschwader z.b.V. last unit as pilot 5./Schlachtgeschwader 4

Thanks for looking and best regards
                    Winfried
                    his grouping now being offered by Team Militaria...................

Comment

I do own a named combat tunic (along his preliminary and formal DKiG documents) from hauptmann KARL SIX Panzerjäger abteilung 36

any other document, photo or anything is welcome.

Comment

BORMANN, Kurt Hauptmann u Flugzeugführer 5/KG 27 (Boelcke).

Received the Honor Goblet on 07. 09. 43

Also received the D K i G - 14. 11 .43 (or thereabouts)

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has in their collection material relating to this gentleman. I have a significant quantity of paperwork relating to his various awards (as well as interesting documents concerning his capture during the French Campaign and subsequent release), but there are some gaps .............................................

N

Comment

Hauptmann d. R. Valentin HaB (54th Pi. Bn, 198th Pi Bn)

I am looking for anything related to Valentin HaB. I currently own WehrpaB, one tunic, three promotion documents as an officer, original Enlistment document from Pi. Bn 54, Beer Stein with name

I believe there is another tunic out there.

I know for sure that original award documents, GPB, dog tags, and photo album. Any help would be appreciated.

He is a DKiG winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostprussenmann View Post
                            I am looking for anything related to Valentin HaB. I currently own WehrpaB, one tunic, three promotion documents as an officer, original Enlistment document from Pi. Bn 54, Beer Stein with name

I believe there is another tunic out there.

I know for sure that original award documents, GPB, dog tags, and photo album. Any help would be appreciated.

He is a DKiG winner.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...9&postcount=41

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
                              I am seeking documents to re-unite with uniform pieces belonging to:

Pioneer Hauptmann Valentin Haas (DKiG, Gold Party Badge, CCC)

Of particular interest: Soldbuchs, Wehrpass, Photos

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?p=8287367

Comment

To re-unify a group, I'm looking for anything regarding Hauptmann Kurt Jacobsen.

Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X