Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be getting confused, I thought that this was part of the muesum display at one time

Igual y me confundi creia que esto era en algun tiempo parte de la exibicion del museo.....

Thanks for posting the things your granfather brought they are superb
    Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 05-25-2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

amigo mi foto gemela a la suya , no tiene calca española. es a lo que me referia amigo
      xisco

Comment

my photo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by rameses View Post
          amigo mi foto gemela a la suya , no tiene calca española. es a lo que me referia amigo
          xisco
          Como dices esos cascos son rarisisisimos, los pocos que hay los cuentas con las manso y eso si un sinumero de truchos y no paran de hacerlos!!!

Just like you say, the few originals you can count them with one hand, yet there are inumerous fackes out there and they keep comming

Comment

all that original if the patch of Spain's tunic in my opinion it is doubtful whether the tunic is intact.
            agree with you, many relic helmets on sale lately, I've seen replicas of decals and aged in casks and placed as an original, or tunic with a good story, purchased directly from the family bla bla bla.
            Xisco

Comment

all that original if the patch of Spain's tunic in my opinion it is doubtful whether the tunic is intact.
              agree with you, many relic helmets on sale lately, I've seen replicas of decals and aged in casks and placed as an original, or tunic with a good story, purchased directly from the family bla bla bla.
              Xisco
              Those "stories" are my favorite, anbandoned barn, attick, hospital......... ground dug in the spanish positions, directly form vet family....bla bla..........

you name it, with all that imagination thsi people shoild become novelists...

Most I would also dare say that most of the tunicsa are original with original patches added post war....very few originals that are unmolested as well

Coincido contigo totalmente esas "historias" son mis favoritas,...... encontrado abandonado en un granero, atico, hospital .....desenterrado en las posiciones españolas, adquirido directo de la familia bal bal bal

tu dilo, con toda esta imaginacion estas gentes podrain ser novelistas.......

Comment

agree with you, here in a Spanish website is for sale a helmet decal that is false which is probably known-
                xisco

Comment

agree with you, here in a Spanish website is for sale a helmet decal that is false which is probably known-
                  xisco
                  Do you have the link?

if one wants to see fackes helmets on the market all you need to do is get into "Todo Coleccion"
                  Last edited by Spanish Freiwillige; 05-25-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I have a table, the Franco press photo, giving the medal merit in
                    campaign.
                    I have to do more photos.
                    Xisco
                    link-http://www.original-militaria.com/catalogo/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2241

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Allan Pilch; 05-31-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

sorryu sprained left me the painting. DA patch was created and given at meetings of veterans

Comment

Totalmente de acuerdo en los comentarios sobre los cascos. Particularmente me gustan las historias de los "relic" encontrados en Rusia, en los alrededores de Krasnij Bor, con restos de calcas, esos son los mejores

En cuanto al casco que se vende en España, creo que se podían referir a este...

http://www.original-militaria.com/ca...productId=2241

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                        Those "stories" are my favorite, anbandoned barn, attick, hospital......... ground dug in the spanish positions, directly form vet family....bla bla..........

you name it, with all that imagination thsi people shoild become novelists...

Most I would also dare say that most of the tunicsa are original with original patches added post war....very few originals that are unmolested as well

Coincido contigo totalmente esas "historias" son mis favoritas,...... encontrado abandonado en un granero, atico, hospital .....desenterrado en las posiciones españolas, adquirido directo de la familia bal bal bal

tu dilo, con toda esta imaginacion estas gentes podrain ser novelistas.......

Comment

Originally posted by GEPRUFT View Post
                          Totalmente de acuerdo en los comentarios sobre los cascos. Particularmente me gustan las historias de los "relic" encontrados en Rusia, en los alrededores de Krasnij Bor, con restos de calcas, esos son los mejores

En cuanto al casco que se vende en España, creo que se podían referir a este...

http://www.original-militaria.com/ca...productId=2241
                          Fatal trucho, tipica calca checa de fondo redondo y cuerpo ancho!!!!

Terribel facke, tipical round bottom and wide body decal

Comment

yes, that's the helmet I say. there are stories of fantasy with relic, lately have left many on the market, the worst thing that sold: nono:
                            I know tracing originals can be counted on the fingers of one hand
                            xisco

sorryu sprained left me the painting. DA patch was created and given at meetings of veterans

Comment

This web site has a lot of garbage.solo hace falta mirar la web para poner el freno.
                              xisco

Comment

Lately I analyzed three relics that were suposedly cleaned and raise a lot of doubt, sometimes you look at the helemt and you know that is a facke artificially aged..........

and yes with a great cover story

This one for instance is rather eassy to detect due to the decal................

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X