X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any markings on the shell?

Comment

The town purchased two sheets of campaign repimtado division this season azul.el helmet and I do not see any marking
      EscucharLeer fonéticamente

Comment

Originally posted by oscarcoe View Post
        The town purchased two sheets of campaign repimtado division this season azul.el helmet and I do not see any marking
        EscucharLeer fonéticamente
        I asked because maybe if no markings could be a helmet that saw service in the Civil war with the Condor legion, the paint job seems to green for a DEV helmet, and never seen any camo job on DEV helmets except winter.......

Comment

the name helmet is sargento Vallejo P.D.G

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

I do like the wear on the liner, and under the green paint job looks like it has Luftwaffe blue is this correct?? Any gohost decals under the green paint?

One thing is celar, Spain did use some M35 helmets in its army... I defeintely find interesting to determine where did this helmet serve, Condor legion? DEV? Spanish Army?

Comment

antiquete buy me told me division azul .is not to say.I think Hull is original?

Comment

antiquete buy me told me division azul .is not to say.I think Hull is original?
                Its an original M35 helmet with what appears to bea period applied liner correct for the shell, yet to say its Blue Division by the writing, its hard.......

I would tend to think its a german made helmet used by the spanish army helmet

Comment

not to say. the store antiquetes to buy it done I said to belong to a blue divisionl, as well be civil war Spain?
                  no se que decirle .la tienda done lo compre me dijo que pertenecio a un divisionario lo compre junto a dos hojas de campaña div azul , tan bien puede ser guerra civil españa? la verdad no controlo mucho el tema de cascos esta repintado pero la pintura parece de epoca .un saludo y gracias

Comment

not to say. the store antiquetes to buy it done I said to belong to a blue divisionl, as well be civil war Spain?
                    no se que decirle .la tienda done lo compre me dijo que pertenecio a un divisionario lo compre junto a dos hojas de campaña div azul , tan bien puede ser guerra civil españa? la verdad no controlo mucho el tema de cascos esta repintado pero la pintura parece de epoca .un saludo y gracias
                    I tend to agree, defiently period

Coinsiod contigo tal vez no nesesariamente sea de la DEv pero si del periodo en España

Comment

My meager contribution....
                      Attached Files

Comment

An interesting picture of a standard bearing the Yoke & Arrows.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Spanish Veteran obverse
                          Attached Files

Comment

Spanish Veteran reverse
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have been told this is the Orden del Mérito Militar con Distintivo rojo?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dag001 View Post
                                My meager contribution....
                                Not meager at all, I gut the exact same type of falange pin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X