Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribbon miniature medals for a Blue Division Veteran.

Enjoy with it, it is my colection:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ramon sierra; 06-10-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramon sierra View Post
      Hello Pep, Thank you for your kind anserw, please show your colection about Blue Division or things that help to us in this interest post.

Ths Blue Division is a part of History of the world.

Thanks !!!
      I do not have any spanish items. just collect SS tunics.
      but I saw an spanish tunic for sale. in a dealer's site. jesus! cant remember where. would like to tell about.

Comment

My last guest: this nice lot with spanish colonel tunic and 10 pieces-medal bar from a officer in Blue Division. Original german arm shield, several german medals, and the most important: three items related with "Alcazar of Toledo" siege, as the embroided colective medal on the left arm and engraved metal plaque on the Red Cross ribbon.
        I think the lot is a collection in itself
        Attached Files

Comment

Gregorio, nice thank you to show it.

Comment

Very nice tunic with a lot of history, thanks for shwoing ot!!!

Comment

WOW!!!! Great uniform!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Another Blue Division Museum, that I dont know if it still exists, unfortunately it does have a few fackes, helmet wise in their collection as far as I know.....

Mostly, apart form weponry, the museusm are made up of things brought back by veterans and that familes have donated to the museums

Comment

This pictures were taken in the Museum of the Blue Division Brothership in Madrid. I was visiting this place in 2004 with Leutnant Salamanca (POW 11 years in Siberia) who told me about each item with tears in his eyes.
                  Several years ago, this museum was closed, and all the items were sent to the National Army Museum in Toledo, where some of these pieces must be exposed, but I think the main part of them went to the stocks stores or something worse, unfortunately.

Comment

Patch Greys Spanish Blue Divison

This is an example in my colection the three Patchs made in BERTTRÄN Factoty in Metz.
                    Attached Files

Comment

very nice

Comment

General Spanish Blue Division

This is a picture for the General Mayor D. Agustin Muñoz Grandes from the Spanish Blue Division, 250 Division.
                        Attached Files

Comment

EK1 Spanish made and miniature medals bar Blau Diviaion

Hi, this is an example of EK1 manufacture in Spain for a members of the Spanish Blue Division and a miniature ribon medals bar.

Enjoy with it !!!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

From the R. Sierra collection:

Comment

Here's my small contribution! The Russian fromt Spanish medal is German made
                              and the Spanish shield is a post war commemorative one.......No tall "A".....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Azul
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X