This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miniature Ribon Veteran Blue Division

This an example of one original ribon of a member of a Blue Division, enjoy with it !!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

knife Spanish Blue Division

This is an example of a knife fon a member of a Blue Division, this knife was sending to them in the December 1941/42 in Christmas Parcels, enjoy with it !!!
      Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE......[/QUOTE]

Ron excenlents examples , nice !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramon sierra View Post
          This is an example of a knife fon a member of a Blue Division, this knife was sending to them in the December 1941/42 in Christmas Parcels, enjoy with it !!!
          That is a very nice peice, didnt know that those were part of the Aginaldo!!

Comment

Originally posted by CIB View Post
            "viva la raza!!!"
            above one is just an example of some fascist sentences posted in this thread.
            this is a collector's forum, not a political one. better keep the "spanish fascist" sentences for yourself. this may offend others.

what do you think if german collectors PROUDLY post "heil hitler" after showing their items??? same way as you do.

please, moderator take note. I think this is not correct in this forum that must respect to all members.
            Last edited by pep; 06-09-2010, 03:44 PM. Reason: make my post larger

Comment

Originally posted by pep View Post
              above one is just an example of some fascist sentences posted in this thread.
              this is a collector's forum, not a political one. better keep the "spanish fascist" sentences for yourself. this may offend others..
              Hello Pep I think that this people dont want to have this sentences " Political " I think that he think that the Spanish soldiers that fighted in the 250 Division of the Army ( Spanish Blue Division ) was a great heroes in the WWII. I confirm to you that it is one of the Spanish Army Units with won a lot of high medals in combats and most imports in the history of Spain. A lot of heroes in axis and Allied but they fighted in the WWII......

I am agree with you, I don´t want to enter in political words and is my final post about politic things, I am a colector and the Blue Divison is a part of the history of my countrie Spain, Europe and the World and it is imposible to borrow it.....

That´s all !!!!

Comment

Ribon for a Spanish Blue Division

Enjoy with it, it is in my colection.
                Attached Files

Comment

Mi enhorabuena a todos por vuestras piezas, conservais un trozo de nuestra historia.

Comment

Hello Pep I think that this people dont want to have this sentences " Political " I think that he think that the Spanish soldiers that fighted in the 250 Division of the Army ( Spanish Blue Division ) was a great heroes in the WWII. I confirm to you that it is one of the Spanish Army Units with won a lot of high medals in combats and most imports in the history of Spain. A lot of heroes in axis and Allied but they fighted in the WWII......

I am agree with you, I don´t want to enter in political words and is my final post about politic things, I am a colector and the Blue Divison is a part of the history of my countrie Spain, Europe and the World and it is imposible to borrow it.....

That´s all !!!!
                    Well put, this thread is not to endorse any political views, yet some frases are part of History, such as Jeronimo!!, so lets leave them at that

Comment

Enjoy with it, it is in my colection.
                      That is a very nice bar!!!!!

Comment

Great mini medals bar!!

Ricardo.

Comment

OK folks!!

sorry for wrong understanding. but,you agree with me that "viva la raza" sounds closer to "white power" to "jeronimo".

taking apart this matter ... nice collections!! congrats for them.

Comment

OK folks!!

sorry for wrong understanding. but,you agree with me that "viva la raza" sounds closer to "white power" to "jeronimo".

never thought abou it that way, but I guess all depends of how you look at it

but indeed I think the perspective of it here is purley historical

All I can say for this unit is

ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Comment

Another of my Favorites:

Comment

OK folks!!

Hello Pep, Thank you for your kind anserw, please show your colection about Blue Division or things that help to us in this interest post.

Ths Blue Division is a part of History of the world.

Thanks !!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X