Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3
      Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4
        Attached Files

Comment

Well done gentlemen , fantastic to see such wonderful photos of a first class collection been shared here for all to see . Wonderful to see that even here in Ireland there are first class collectors and collections . There surely is a book in the making here !!!

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Collection

Wow Jim what a KILLER Collection!! It seems that you have everything except a Plane. You must know some truly wonderful Dealers. All the Best to you, Butch

Comment

pic1

Comment

Great collection.

I have just one comment. The "knijpkat" on nr 55 is not made for the Luftwaffe. It's a civilian piece, it was very common in Holland during the war. It was sold in the shops here

Comment

Beautyfull collection! Compliments!!!

Originally posted by Carl4cv View Post
                    I have just one comment. The "knijpkat" on nr 55 is not made for the Luftwaffe. It's a civilian piece, it was very common in Holland during the war. It was sold in the shops here
                    Excuse me... wich is a "knijpkat"??

Cheers!

Comment

Absolutely fabulous! I´m most impressed.

Jack

Comment

hy paul, got ur own accaunt now:P show us more of that blouse

peace man

Comment

Hey Jim

The moment I clicked onto this post I recognised your collection.

I met you in the North Star hotel some years back and if I am right the 2nd pattern Luftwaffe dagger in post *27 is now in my collection due to that meeting.

Comment

Hey Paul, that's a little bit to much macro on your camera ..

Jos.

Comment

wow

gentleman, sorry they are all fakes and have them boxed and sent to me immediatly
                              simply stunning collection and a big thank you for shareing these pics of an amazing amazing collection(s)

Comment

Thats right Jos, Paul needs to learn how to resize
                                Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X