Luftwaffe from Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That flight fliegerbluse is a beauty.

(as well as everything else in this thread!)

Comment

I'v seen one of your tunic from Hugo Wolfs on the IMCC in Dublin last time , is really nice unussual piece with this kind of awards all together!!!
      Jim u have a great collection!!!!
      Best wishes in the future!
      regards

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
        That flight fliegerbluse is a beauty.

(as well as everything else in this thread!)
        Thank you Adam, but which one of the fliegerbluse.

Comment

Very nice items!!

Regards

Jeremy

Comment

Very nice stuff.

Comment

oh mannnnn

Comment

All i can say is Wow ... That is a Fantastic Collection you have got there it has to be one of the Biggest No1 Military Collections in Ireland it is a very impressive Collection you have got there and thanks for sharing it with us its a Very Nice Collection you have there, Well Done .

Its great to see such a big Military Collection being on Irish Soil for a change .

Comment

I have just read through the entire thread and swooned over each photo. I have had an interest in the Luftwaffe for 40 years and have throughly enjoyed the experience of viewing your collection. Keep up the good work for many years to come !

Tony A.

Comment

I have just had another look through this thread. You have some great stuff Jim.
                    Regards,
                    Andy

Comment

Thank you to everyone for all your nice comments.
                      Jim & Paul.

Comment

The tail piece and a photo of Ju88 DE+DS from Wekusta 2 a weather recon. unit which crashed landed in Caolboig bog near Waterville, County Kerry in Ireland on the 26th of December 1941. All the crew survived the crash and were interned in the Curragh Camp in county Kildare. The aircraft came down as a result of engine trouble. (J)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just stumbled upon this thread and spend my time , should have been working, on it. Worth every minute. Remarkable dedication and collection. Right up there with the top collections around the world. Not only luftwaffe. Jacques

Comment

Hi Jim,

Thats a Great Item you have got there the Tail Piece belonging to Ju88 DE/DS Wekusta Recon Plain that Crashed Landed in Co.Kerry and its in your Collection Very Intresting for sure and Thanks for Sharing it with us Amazing. .

Best Regards
                            Tomás.

Comment

Guys

You have a wonderful collection. My only goblet is to a RO/AG from KG55 awarded early (March 1941).

Rich
                              Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                              Decorations of Germany

Comment

tropical pilots from sunny Ireland

pilot 1 100 summer flying helmet 2nd g&n glasses. (p)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X