POSTING NICKs COLLECTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

note issuance stamp food voucher

note issuance stamp food voucher for troops! From Antwerp! Note printed statement: only valid in Belgium!
    Attached Files

Comment

panzer troops and a General surrendering to 5th Corps

I love this leather panzer outfit! Note that the Pzr NCO in the background removed his panzer skulls...(blank collar tabs), I guess he did not want to be confused with Waffen SS!
      Attached Files

Comment

Pzr Schiffchen

Panzer sidecap! Note removal of pink (rosa) soutache as per post 1942 regulations, hardly ever adhered to... and unit pin "wolfsangle" used by Pz.Rgt.8, 10.Pz.Div (not Dutch!!!) and name? "Pier"??
        No it did not come from e-Pier!
        Attached Files

Comment

Pzkw II track link

This Pzkw II track link was recovered from Poland
          Attached Files

Comment

Bayonet

This US bayonet I found personally in the Ardennes, just sitting there in plain site in the dirt for many decades! No metal detector needed for this one!
            Attached Files

Comment

These came out of Arnhem

These relics came out of Arnhem...so Red Devils used !!! Also a battle field pick up by me! The pocket knife looks like it was grazed by a bullet!
              Attached Files

Comment

These also came out of the ground

These also came out of the ground!!( but not by me...) These were a purchased...
                An SS officers buckle and a Dutch Youth Movement "Nationaale Jeugdstorm (like HJ) officer's (leaders) buckle. These things were burried by their owners after the war as a precaution...as they did not want their past to be revealed! In mint condition these would cost a lot and fake copies are also burried to create a nice patina... but these are real and in real bad condition...oh well... still neat history and more affordable!
                Attached Files

Comment

Meeting at the Elbe

69th Div meets up with the Russians at the Elbe river. Note date, the war in Europe is pretty much over with... one of the last (or last) Yank magazines published in war time Europe!
                  Attached Files

Comment

KNIL Button

This is a Dutch Colonial Army Knil button which I found in a cigar box (with other civilian buttons) at an open air market in Bangkok.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Knil

Here's the entire uniform: KNIL officer (left) + Italian engineers officer (with Art cap) right...
                      Attached Files

Comment

KNIL (Dutch Colonial Army) enlisted trooper

Royal Dutch Colonial Army KNIL enlisted trooper complete uniform (they had plain buttons). Defended Netherlands Indies (Java) against the Japanese who used paratroopers on a large scale during this campaign...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                          I love this leather panzer outfit! Note that the Pzr NCO in the background removed his panzer skulls...(blank collar tabs), I guess he did not want to be confused with Waffen SS!
                          Hello Nick,

Nice collection you have. Is the leather jacket worn by the man in the front the same type as the usaul KM sets and the sets worn by the LAH and HJ panzertroops

regards erwin

Comment

the enemy

This was their enemy... Japanese in tropical kit
                            Attached Files

Comment

Heer

Heer officer
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin L View Post
                                Hello Nick,

Nice collection you have. Is the leather jacket worn by the man in the front the same type as the usaul KM sets and the sets worn by the LAH and HJ panzertroops

regards erwin
                                Yes I believe so Erwin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X