This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsche Jägerschaft - German Hunting Association

Per another members request and I'm also very interested to see what other hunting related items others have! Please post them here!

I'll start with my first piece...a bronze 80mm example:
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Silver 80mm example (One of my favorites!)
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Silver example on a wood base
      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse:
        Attached Files

Comment

And then the gold...
          Attached Files

Comment

Aluminum and Silver Badges
            Attached Files

Comment

Stick Pin
              Attached Files

Comment

Cap Insignia
                Attached Files

Comment

Smaller Chained examples
                  Attached Files

Comment

There must be someone here with something to add, anyone??

Comment

DJ Items.......

DJ Items.......

Hi Dave.....

I get my three (3) Branches all mixed up, so I'll need to Sort the Out!
                      Hunting Association - DJ
                      Shooting Association
                      Rife Association

Here is a 'Related Item' - a Hunting License......

The DJ Boys - would have probably needed one of these!!
                      Dave L / dblmed
                      Attached Files

Comment

DJ Items.......2

DJ Items.......

Here is a 'Related Item' - a Hunting License......

This shows the Game available, on License, and the Seasons to Hunt them.
                        REVERSE

Dave L / dblmed
                        Attached Files

Comment

DJ Items.......

DJ Items.......

Hunting License - OVERLEAF

THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION - IS OF THE HUNTING LICENSE:

"...Year Round "Inländer Jahresjagdschein" (Domestic Hunting License) for Karl Keller. A really unique item, this domestic hunting license permitted Keller to hunt anywhere in Germany, targeting the game listed (on the inside front page – see photo) as being "in season". The license was valid for the entire year – 1 April 1939 to 31 March 1940, and notes that Keller belonged to the City of Köln’s (Cologne) hunting area (Jagdkreis). It also notes that the license holder "is a member of the National League (Reichsbundes) of the "Deutsche Jägerschäft" and had paid his annual membership dues. The license is somewhat yellowed, but otherwise in pretty good condition with a clear photo of a very well-fed Keller. The card has been folded in half and has one bent corner, but overall looks pretty sharp, complete with all the hunting regulations for handling weapons, actions in a blind, etc. ..."

Dave / dblmed
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dj Items

Dave........

Congratulations on the Superb Collection of DJ Items! Dave L / dblmed

Comment

those Deutsche Jägerschaft badges are really nice, i would like to get ahold of one but they pretty hard to find.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X