SS-Totenkopfverbände

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of interest

The Sachsen, Ostfriesland and Brandenburg are from the somewhat famous Burmeister Hotel Haul from some years back.
    Attached Files

Comment

Truly outstanding !

You may need to double the guard on your vault though now

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        It is true, I may have stepped over a few dead bodies to get a some items relating to the TV, but I ask the Cognoscenti..is it not worth it?
        Just beautiful and I don't even collect CTs.......I really appreciate the history behind these though, having studied the history of the SS and its evolution at an overpriced state school....

Comment

Cuff Title & Insignia Grouping

An amazing and fantastic display of very rare insignia! Well done.

Charles Betz

Comment

h

Hi
            Very great collection indeed and display

Comment

I fully agree, very nice collection! Top notch!

Cheers
              //Felix

Comment

Aw shucks, what can I say now beyond,

Without any doubt and indubitably the Dr's cuff title is most rare and without any doubt one of the best.

My renderings were purely in jest and driven in an attempt to 'bust em' for the good Dr. Strange One.

My esteemed congratulations and kudos with this exciting find and addition to his exemplary collection.

John

Comment

Gotta love the "Alphabet" cuff title..

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
                    Gotta love the "Alphabet" cuff title..
                    As used by Kindergartenführer's!

Comment

Good one

Comment

It's a Probe piece to demonstrate to the RZM the company's hand embroidery skills ... note the label on the end

Ian

Comment

Stosstrupp!!!

absolutely superb....the Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler band surpasses even the SS TV band.

Never thought you would "open the kimono" like this but thanks for posting what must be the best array of SS cuffbands posted on the forum.

Tom

Comment

Study

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                            It's a Probe piece to demonstrate to the RZM the company's hand embroidery skills ... note the label on the end

Ian
                            I know where it resides and it is actually a very important piece from one of the best "Stickerei" Firms. A great Tool in studying the formation of hand-embroidered letters.

And since there are Fakers using real band material and applying fake embroidery to them, my Friends you better study letter formation and embroidery quality.

My favorite Cuff-titles are hand embroidered because they are by far the most aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Much more fun than boring old Flatwire, the safe Cuff-title for Newbies or those who don't want to Study hard!

Comment

Originally posted by TomH View Post
                              Never thought you would "open the kimono" like this

Just enough for you to see the crown jewels!

Cheers

Comment

Correction

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Voila!
                                Doctor, there is a hobby "correction" underway just in case you haven't heard.
                                As a result, I will bail you out of your TKV ct. My generous correction offer is $7500 which will expire at midnight tonight. What say ye??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X