SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHOTO HOSTING Great news-Please read!...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jeff, I will try to be more patient. I suppose as most of the promises made in the past have failed to materialise I have began to take what we are told with some scepticism. However after several attempts I succeeded in post 4 pictures in one go.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by johann mor View Post
      Thanks Jeff, I will try to be more patient. I suppose as most of the promises made in the past have failed to materialise I have began to take what we are told with some scepticism. However after several attempts I succeeded in post 4 pictures in one go.

Jon
      I hear you Jon. In the past we had an uninterested owner who made promises but did not put in the work, frustrating everyone. He has now stepped away from the running of the forum and we now have guys who know how to get things done working on it.
      Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Glad to hear that more photos are allowed. Just wish that image size would be bigger, and there was a way to rotate images that post sideways!

Comment

As for sideways photos, If you take a photo using an iPad or iPhone always take the photo in landscape, eg turn your device sideways. I have posted a picture of the correct orientation which to take the photo.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Will
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I totally agree with all the above.
            this may be just a glitch as the forum has completely changed over the last few days.
            i have paid my subscription but My User box states I am a member, not an associated member.
            Thx Colin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X