SS Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Ring

Hi I've found a SS ring with sig runes and Meine ehre Heibe Treue. Could you tell me what it might possibly be?

Thanks

99% a fake

Comment

Originally posted by nklayvich View Post
      Hi I've found a SS ring with sig runes and Meine ehre Heibe Treue. Could you tell me what it might possibly be?

Thanks
      Not asking if it's fake or not..I'm asking what type of ring it might be.

Comment

You have to upload some good pictures.Do not be angry,many members can't see
        item and he says fake it is funny.A lot of the ring was made to order or they made ring Jews in German-occupied territories.Everyone thinks that what is from the factory is original and the rest is fake.I have been interested in WW2 German item for 30 years and have seen controversial professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by nklayvich View Post
          Not asking if it's fake or not..I'm asking what type of ring it might be.
          Probably one of these ?
          https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...d.php?t=888396
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

if its the ring from the link Lenny shows it is a fantasy ring... 30 years?! this ring pattern has been made for 50 years!
            There are no commercially made for retail mass produced rings during the 3rd reich era with the SS motto on it ...

Comment

Back in the 1980's, when I was first getting into Third Reich collecting, I was burned on one of these in the old AAG International Auction. The runes in a diamond mark was never used on original items.

Al

Comment

Hi, Gaspare,

SS Rings were pressed at the factory.
                View what is this.

Now we're talking about a ring we can't see
                Attached Files

Comment

those are not SS specific rings but Totenkopf [skull] rings available to anyone that had the money to buy them..

IF the ring is like the example shown in the link from Lenny it is indeed a fantasy..

IF not the same from the link and it is a mass produced ring meant to be sold retail and has the SS motto on it ,,it too is a fantasy ring. It need not be even seen..

Maybe member 'nklayvich' could have a look at the link to see if its the same ring,,OR if he can't post a photo a better description might help..

Comment

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
                    those are not SS specific rings but Totenkopf [skull] rings available to anyone that had the money to buy them..

IF the ring is like the example shown in the link from Lenny it is indeed a fantasy..

IF not the same from the link and it is a mass produced ring meant to be sold retail and has the SS motto on it ,,it too is a fantasy ring. It need not be even seen..

Maybe member 'nklayvich' could have a look at the link to see if its the same ring,,OR if he can't post a photo a better description might help..
                    I bought one of those rings with the runes on it in 1981 for I think 12 bucks just to wear
                    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by johan1945 View Post
                      Hi, Gaspare,

SS Rings were pressed at the factory.
                      View what is this.

Now we're talking about a ring we can't see
                      Here are mine of that pattern. One worn, one mint, and one upgraded mit rote augen. None have anything to do with a specific branch of the military. Heer, SS, etc- all could purchase from the kantine or from a catalog.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, thanks for the replies. I cant figure out how to upload pictures. Although, my avatar is a shot of the ring.
                        I think the guy selling it thought it might be "post war"

Comment

https://imgshare.io/image/yHt3n

Comment

To uploads pictures you must purchase a membership here, I think it’s about $35 USD per year. Worth it 100% imho. The ring you have posted in question is exactly what everyone else already said- a fantasy piece, nothing to do with the period; a classic “fourth Reich” production.
                            Best
                            Byz

Comment

I wonder why we talk if we don't see it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X