Allgemeine tunic on weitze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matx007 View Post
    I saw this piece at the last 2 sos’s. I only took a quick look at it. If I remember correctly nothing really gave me a red flag other than the saltiness. I prefer my pieces to be in top condition .....
    That's a killer piece Matt

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
      If the tunic is perfect in all respects other than the saltiness of the piece, yet has sat on a major dealer's website as well as going unsold at shows, I can only assume it is a combination of the condition and the price tag. I personally cannot tell from the pictures on the website when the insignia met the tunic.

Don
      Don, the tunic is not perfect in all its aspects.
      It is salty. But genuine none the less and complete.
      But most people that want to buy these tunics want them to be perfect and want to spend some more. Possibly this tunic is just a bit overpriced for most.

Comment

I suspect you are correct, sir.

Don

Comment

As he has it for quite a while now, he might listen to an offer...

Comment

If you want a black tunic, I'd go ahead and put in an offer. I don't mind salty militaria, and its not as though this piece is trashed, its just well worn. The insignia and configuration are correct, and even if the insignia is re-applied (impossible to tell from these pics), its still a realistic price...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X