E-stand SS Panzer tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
    You've got nothing buddy. You've been a member of WAF for 3 full months.
    You throw your weight around like you're a seasoned veteran. Do you think others here take your opinion seriously. Your previous posts clearly indicate you have nothing valuable to show and compare. And don't confuse others with John Pic's tunic. I asked you a direct question regarding the WSS panzer tunic that started this thread. In your vast experience - do you think the WSS Panzer in this thread is original untouched or restored. Use Google translator so that can't plead ignorance of the English language, of which I suspect you are hiding behind.
    Steve

You make my day Did you ran out of Text or you are just upset that i say how things are with your Tunic? You and your Tunic are of no interest to me. I just gave my Opinion so that others can read it and may not spent 10.000 on a assembled Tunic what is worth half of what you ask for. And speaking about your Tunic, you did not spent a Cent on restoring it, you simple bought it for the Sum of X and thats all. And you know who made it as well. So stop talking like the Prince of Australia, be happy with your Tunic and good luck selling it. And my answer to the Tunic in question in this Thread i posted already. So if you are able to read, you will be able to see my opinion.
    Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 05-30-2018, 07:53 AM.
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

And since when have a Membership in this Forum anything to do what kind of knowledge you have?!?!?! Maybe in your World, not in mine

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
        And since when have a Membership in this Forum anything to do what kind of knowledge you have?!?!?! Maybe in your World, not in mine
        The world loves a clown. Shoot me down little man.
        My knowledge plays complete superior to your lack of integrity. Google that.
        I’ve sold many, many items on Estand from my personal collection.
        Everything that I’ve sold to anybody will testify to my integrity.
        You’ve got nothing but a belly full of wind. In Australia we call rodents like you a
        Blowflie - a nuisance that a can of Mortien won’t fix.
        Cop a schpritz in ya gob 😘

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfslair;8179787]The world loves a clown. Shoot me down little man.
          My knowledge plays complete superior to your lack of integrity. Google that.
          I’ve sold many, many items on Estand from my personal collection.
          Everything that I’ve sold to anybody will testify to my integrity.
          You’ve got nothing but a belly full of wind. In Australia we call rodents like you a
          Blowflie - a nuisance that a can of Mortien won’t fix.
          Cop a schpritz in ya gob 😘[/QUOT

I prefer not go down on your level. My English is not perfect, i am not perfect, but i never remember that i act like a 10 Year old. Again, i do not care on you or your Tunic or what you have sold in the past or anything about you. I gave my Opinion like everyone else, and some may hold back i say how things are. I do not intent to take you anywhere, and if you are able to sell it for your price, i wish it. Just not turn a Egg into the holy Grail

Comment

This is turning out into a mudd fight,... Keep calm and act like grown ups.. both opinions doesn't proof anything....
            Last edited by Kenny1309; 05-30-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny1309 View Post
              This is turning out into a mudd fight,... Keep calm and act like grown ups.. both opignions doesn't proof anything....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Swift 2 X met Tapatalk

I am more calm then anyone. We all write here our opinions, if someone can't take them that is then not my Problem. Or everyone only have to write yes nice good perfect? Facts are Facts and no way around them.

Comment

I am more calm then anyone. We all write here our opinions, if someone can't take them that is then not my Problem. Or everyone only have to write yes nice good perfect? Facts are Facts and no way around them.
                I understand but i also think, you claim to have original period sewn tunics, oke all good and well, how do you know? Because you know where it comes from oke so now let's think beyond that, one day you discide to sell it, there is nothing more thene your word that will garantie it is all 100% original placed. And that's where things go wrong,... the tunic as started the tread was sold as a restored one. So i don't see the problem there besides some People would only want original WW2 sewn tunics and others can live with post war sewn but with all original Parts (like me) ;-). That's why i won't buy story's and words but Parts ;-) that's my opinion :-)

Last edited by Kenny1309; 05-30-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I understand but i also think, you claim to have original period sewn tunics, oke all good and well, how do you know? Because you know where it comes from oke so now let's think beyond that, one day you discide to sell it, there is nothing more thene your word that will garantie it is all 100% original placed. And that's where things go wrong,... the tunic as started the tread was sold as a restored one. So i don't see the problem there besides some People would only want original WW2 sewn tunics and others can live with post war sewn but with all original Parts (like me) ;-).

When you had the luck to get a group out of the Hands from the owner, with Pictures of the Tunic in wear and a lot other stuff as well, then there is not more proof possible then this. But as i stated a lot times in the past, everyone collect different, some like the Tunics assembled some restored some all original. I like mine if they got a Name attached to them and i am able to tell something about the History and Person who was once in it. But so or so, it is not worth to get into a fight over some old Jackets. And the Tunic who this Thread is all about, i wrote it before and i write it again, it is very well made. Not a Tunic i would love to own, because i love them with wear and holes and marks on it, mint after 80 years never is a good sign. It is possible, and to be 100% on this Tunic, you have to HAND INSPECT IT. Then you will be able to tell it.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
                    99 % of all WSS tunics are restored.
                    Steve
                    Thats far to generous, more like 99.99999

Comment

I understand but i also think, you claim to have original period sewn tunics, oke all good and well, how do you know? Because you know where it comes from oke so now let's think beyond that, one day you discide to sell it, there is nothing more thene your word that will garantie it is all 100% original placed. And that's where things go wrong,... the tunic as started the tread was sold as a restored one. So i don't see the problem there besides some People would only want original WW2 sewn tunics and others can live with post war sewn but with all original Parts (like me) ;-). That's why i won't buy story's and words but Parts ;-) that's my opinion :-)

I totally agree with you.
                      Regarding the Pz tunic sold on estand, we cannot ignore the fact that all insignias & parts are original, that's the key. Since 99% of all WSS tunics are restored as Steve stated, in this sense, the Pz tunic could be regarded as a perfectly restored one. Even so, the price of 6100€ is fairly good, that's why I stated "Good buy"!

Comment

Gentlemen -

I think in the end it all comes down to personal preferences and tastes.

I have found collectors which are fine with a put-together tunic as look as it meets their expectations and what they need to build their ideal display. "If it looks cool it does the job" - so to say...

Then there are the purists (like me) who like to own a genuine, un-touched piece with a traceable history.

I am mainly a document and KC collector. The few uniforms I own are un-touched with provenance and I personally would not settle for less.

As for the Pz tunic in question I believe it might be an originally unfinished tunic from a tailor's shop completed post war. As to the missing cufftitle for a Panzer Division I think it might be in order to offer the tunic more competitively and that eventually the buyer can finish it with a division of his choice. Just food for thought.

Cheers,
                        Markus

Comment

I have to show nothing. There are enough untouched Tunics out there, one was just sold here for around 6k. And that was a real nice Tunic. If someone likes to post his untouched tunics he will. I just write here what opinion i have on restored Tunics in general. Your Tunic is nice, and i wish you all the best in selling it.
                          Do you have a picture of it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Panzergrenadiere71 View Post
                            Do you have a picture of it ?
                            From what?

Comment

From what?
                              You wrote an untouched one have been sold for 6K here.
                              Here on the Forum or where do you live ?
                              Because I didn't recall to have seen an untouched one for sale on the E-Stand for 6K.
                              If so,I would like to see it.

Comment

On the Moon maybe who knows. And if that Panzer Tunic was untouched or not the new owner will be able to tell when he hold it in his hands, that i wrote now often enough here that even the last farmer in Afrika will know what is my Opinion regarding the tunic in question, so i hope you in Italy as well. It comes down to the Price, and the Price on this Tunic was right, restored assembled or untouched.

Originally posted by Panzergrenadiere71 View Post
                                You wrote an untouched one have been sold for 6K here.
                                Here on the Forum or where do you live ?
                                Because I didn't recall to have seen an untouched one for sale on the E-Stand for 6K.
                                If so,I would like to see it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X