Comment

Hi
      Not the same video as above

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by H.W Plainview View Post
        Here is the streaming link, someone already uploaded it

https://openload.co/f/tw_RnVbjAfI#

Be careful clicking on that link. A second window opens up if you click anywhere on that page and the second window has malware. For anyone that doesn't have virus protection, be aware.

Comment

hi

it is available on YouTube since January : https://youtu.be/F2IhnEFZ7N8
          sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

From the first photo in this thread i was a bit suprised to see the use of the middle finger, soldier on the far left When was this American term on endearment first used folks

Comment

Well done documentary film, I'm just not a big fan of colorization.

Comment

man on the left giving the finger looks like the director George Stevens who was over there documenting the war in the west

Comment

Well spotted Greg, that is indeed George Stevens and his crew. Here is their jeep outside Dachau where the film shows them posing with their booty.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great docu!

Comment

Hi,

this is the same production staff who did the Berghof documentary.

I would have loved to provide more of my help for this one.

Ironically, the first seconds of the documentary are showing the death of Ernst Fick, filmed by chance by US forces near the Murnau Stalag.
                      Ernst Fick was the Kommandeur of the famous SS-Ausbildungslager Sennheim from 1941 up to January 1944. Dozen of thousands of Western volunteers in the Waffen-SS will be sent there for their basic training.
                      He then became the Inspekteur for the SS training camps, and was killed by mistake by a Combat Command force of the 101st Cavalry Group as his car was advancing from the opposite side in the direction of the M8 Greyhound armored vehicles which fired at will...
                      An unfortunate death for someone who could have provided much infos on the history of the Ausbildungslager.

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by H.W Plainview View Post
                        hi guys

do not miss this replay : https://www.france.tv/documentaires/...te-des-ss.html

"In The Head of SS Men" / French language

this has tons of new material, color footage, interviews of former Wiking / HAndschar / Nord / Charlemagne / Wallon / Totenkopf soldiers etc....and more. This has been released few months ago.
                        Thanks for this Data @H.W Plainview

Comment

I really admire French documentary films about the Third Reich. For example, "Night and Fog" and The Sorrow and the Pity. Unfortunately I have not been able to see it in it's entirety.

Comment

The Youtube link is dead now, and I can’t find the documentary via Google. Does it have a different name?

Trying to view this in the US.

Comment

Hi

here you go

https://youtu.be/vGH8lDGIdFg

or

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6htoer
                              sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X