Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic French Documentary

hi guys

do not miss this replay : https://www.france.tv/documentaires/...te-des-ss.html

"In The Head of SS Men" / French language

this has tons of new material, color footage, interviews of former Wiking / HAndschar / Nord / Charlemagne / Wallon / Totenkopf soldiers etc....and more. This has been released few months ago.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Hmmmm, well, I tried to see it but got this:
    (translated) “For reasons of rights granted to France télévision, this video is not available from your geographical location.”

I guess those of us in the US are not allowed to see it.

Comment

Thank for the link

Comment

Link only works in France. Bummer ...

Comment

Here is the streaming link, someone already uploaded it

https://openload.co/f/tw_RnVbjAfI#
          Attached Files
          Last edited by H.W Plainview; 04-07-2018, 03:01 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

ss

Excellent thank you!

Comment

You re welcome
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice, many thanks for the link.

I will watch the rest this evening.

Comment

Thanks for posting, some fantastic uniform shots and foreign volunteer collar tabs in wear.
                  Can anyone decipher what cuff title is being worn at 1.45 and 30 seconds?

cheers
                  S

Comment

Just outstanding footage. Look at young Hitler, Himmler and Hess around the 10 minute mark. Himmler especially looks so young.

Comment

Nice documentary. Lots and Lots of Camo, in COLOR too!!

Thanks for posting !
                      Regards-Frank

Comment

documentary

I watched a very good French documentary a few weeks ago on the National Geographic Channel. It was titled " After Hitler" and contained a lot of footage I had never seen about immediately after the war ended. Germans and refugees returning home. I have been unable to find it on DVD. Maybe later.

Comment

Originally posted by simon View Post
                          Can anyone decipher what cuff title is being worn at 1.45 and 30 seconds?
                          I don t know but he s Oskar Groening, Auschwitz Accountant.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you guys enjoyed it !

Originally posted by 39inf View Post
                            I watched a very good French documentary a few weeks ago on the National Geographic Channel. It was titled " After Hitler" and contained a lot of footage I had never seen about immediately after the war ended. Germans and refugees returning home. I have been unable to find it on DVD. Maybe later.

You can download it here http://uptobox.com/7k4afvos5g7g

Not sure if it s legal....but oh well it s not a vegan forum.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by August View Post
                              Hmmmm, well, I tried to see it but got this:
                              (translated) “For reasons of rights granted to France télévision, this video is not available from your geographical location.”

I guess those of us in the US are not allowed to see it.
                              Use a VPN connection and just choose FRance as the place where you are..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X