SS bevo camo eagle, opinions please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlga View Post
    Thanks, appreciate your comment still, despite the fact that you mention that is a fake, surprised that other collectors do like it, having said that, I will not buy it for obvious reasons
    Im a bit curious, why did you change your mind? Why not buy this fantastic rare camo sleeve eagle? What was obvious to you and why not a few posts before? You could end up with a really rare sleeve eagle? Whats the problem?

//Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
      Im a bit curious, why did you change your mind? Why not buy this fantastic rare camo sleeve eagle? What was obvious to you and why not a few posts before? You could end up with a really rare sleeve eagle? Whats the problem?

//Felix
      Very simple, would you buy an item that you are not sure about?, that is why this forum exists to debate and get conclusions, is it not?, when I posted it, the first two or three comments were , it s clear that some people like and some other do not, this uncertainty by some makes me feel unconfortable about it

Comment

Interesting doing a search for Brown Eagles Skulls etc there are quite a few , clearly they are not dyed or coloured in . Rob
        Attached Files
        God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X