Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give you around $1k for one.

Comment

So would I - when I sold mine about 18 months ago it went for over £2K as I recall. These are very rare tabs.

Comment

I thought I’d share the rest of my volunteer tabs. The wiking tab looks pretty good with the rest of them.

Comment

Hi,

wonderful display !

See You

Vince

Comment

I picked up the tab for 1500$

Comment

with that collection,,,you needed it! Very Nice!

Comment

Is there photographic evidence of the Celtic Cross ever used? or is it just an unissued find?

Comment

Originally posted by Eyedea794 View Post
                  I thought I’d share the rest of my volunteer tabs. The wiking tab looks pretty good with the rest of them.

Excellent collection!
                  (Italian tab is up side down)

Comment

very nice collection eyedea the wiking is beautiful
                    Cheers
                    Dave.

Comment

Is the Lion and the lit Bomb embroidered? or metal stampings?

Comment

Hi! May I have a closer look on the Indian Tiger collar tab and the Italian 1st Battalion collar tab next to it?

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                        This RZM-probe set would be interesting to have a closer look at. Don't remember if these are from Mr. Delich as well?
                        Though the ET tab is a fake from the days of disco. Schalburg looks fine from this distance. GSSN as well. Not a fan the second Drakkar.

Comment

Originally posted by Roald Thamesen View Post
                          Hi! May I have a closer look on the Indian Tiger collar tab and the Italian 1st Battalion collar tab next to it?
                          See if you can get in contact with Dave Delich. It's his tabs.

Comment

Hi,

as previously said, some suspicious/unconfirmed/"homemade"/fake tabs are included in this probe-set (especially the officer danish flag "BeVo" tab that can't exist as the tab only had a short life in Summer-Fall 1942 before being removed).

The second drakkar tab is imo also blamant fake, even worse than the current reproduction models sold on the net. As it was never in wear, why would someone make a "variation" of this one as it seemed that a few thousand were made and stocked in Dachau SS warehouses ? Don't see any logic here, historically speaking...

See You

Vince

Comment

5 of the 6 Estonian tabs from this set are also fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian J View Post
                                See if you can get in contact with Dave Delich. It's his tabs.
                                I'm pretty sure they aren't David Delich's tabs. Last time I was in contact with him he didn't have an Indian tiger head tab; but I'm also pretty sure that his collar-tabs are the real deal...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X