No announcement yet.

SS Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwanek I remember you as another serious collector.You also gave me good advice.
    For you this skull was also fake.I remember your funny theory about this skull
    You alredy wrote this opinion maybe 3 years ago .
    During this time your progress in skulls knowledge ( if there ever was) is still =0
    Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
      Bwanek I remember you as another serious collector.You also gave me good advice.
      For you this skull was also fake.I remember your funny theory about this skull
      You alredy wrote this opinion maybe 3 years ago .
      No theory, no opinion; simple fact.

That skull was an obvious cast fake three years ago, it is an obvious cast fake now, and it will be an obvious cast fake three years from now.

Comment

Because as I think this forum is a free word forum everybody can post his own opinion.
        I respect your opinion.
        For a ,,less "experienced collectors i have advice:i In some cases dont trust ,,experienced collectors "" and dont put your items in to garbage.
        Also dont trust them if sometimes they show their own items as 100%orginal and they squeeze you ,,It is orginal" and you have trust because you knowledge is nothing
        They also support each other to make you to feel small
        Peter

Comment

sorry but i do not see any original tk in this topic. it's just my opinion anyway.

Comment

"For a ,,less "experienced collectors i have advice:i In some cases dont trust ,,experienced collectors "" and dont put your items in to garbage.
            Also dont trust them if sometimes they show their own items as 100%orginal and they squeeze you ,,It is orginal" and you have trust because you knowledge is nothing
            They also support each other to make you to feel small"

BS Peter

Comment

During this time your progress in skulls knowledge ( if there ever was) is still =0
              Really Peter ?!

You have gone WAY down in my estimation for that huge mistake. Obviously you're having some kind of meltdown condemning the true experts on this (and any other) forum.

Ian

Comment

"During this time your progress in skulls knowledge ( if there ever was) is still =0"

How dare you Peter. Bwanek ( Brad ) has always shared his knowledge with everybody here, without having a dog in a fight.

Comment

Peter
                  P.S Who is next?
                  Last edited by Funia; 07-10-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks Viva for your opinion.
                    But your opinion is not in anyway imported to me.
                    Maybe next time I will use your opinion but I dont think so
                    Peter

...useless pm i received... for a clown member

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                      ...useless pm i received... for a clown member
                      Yes, I had a couple of PMs too.

Ian

Comment

You have much to learn, young Padawan.
                        Attached Files

Comment

this is an original " transitional" deschler skull
                          compare to this one,please not deny the obvious for personal reasons.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attach..._rzm-m1-52.jpg

Comment

He doesn't want to see, so better to do not waste time with these one looker fakes.

Comment

Olle thanks for you support but pls dont waste your time on them.
                              They are malicious ignorants who are thinking they know everything
                              Peter
                              Last edited by Funia; 07-11-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Olle thanks for you support but pls dont waste your time on them.
                                They are malicious ignorants who are thinking they know everything
                                Peter
                                Don't let the door hit you on your way out timewaster!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X