Clear All

SS Skull

Hello all,
    any opinions on this skull?

Thanks, Christian
    Attached Files

IMO fake
    Peter
    P.S Looks like copy of Lorioli skull mixed witch Zimmerman and this ,,zink rare Deschler"
    Last edited by Funia; 07-08-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

IMO Fake

Comment

Entry level fake here. On a side note, all serious collectors know that those rare Deschlers are real. This has already been proven. So, let us see your collection of skulls, Funia, and I'm sure that it will reflect your experience in this area of collecting.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by sscollector View Post
          entry level fake here. On a side note, all serious collectors know that those rare deschlers are real. This has already been proven. So, let us see your collection of skulls, funia, and i'm sure that it will reflect your experience in this area of collecting. Thumbsup

chris
          😅

Comment

As usual.
            Castor and Polluks.
            Peter

Comment

Fake of a Zimmermann design

Casting pits all over, soft/poor details, wrong pins. etc etc

Ian

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dedman View Post
                  Would you suggest otherwise ? Are you insinuating we tell people they have fakes for our own, personal gain ?

I know the sting of finding out I've wasted my hard-earned money and don't condemn people's possessions lightly.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ian hulley View Post
                    would you suggest otherwise ? Are you insinuating we tell people they have fakes for our own, personal gain ?

I know the sting of finding out i've wasted my hard-earned money and don't condemn people's possessions lightly.

Ian
                    +1

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
                      Entry level fake here. On a side note, all serious collectors know that those rare Deschlers are real. This has already been proven. So, let us see your collection of skulls, Funia, and I'm sure that it will reflect your experience in this area of collecting.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Niederlande View Post
                        As I rememeber for you this one was .... fake .
                        I still have link to warrelics forum where is this skull pics witch others and your opinion about this skull

If someone are interesting pls feel free to ask me about this link
                        Your opinion as you wrote is :
                        Calvaria,
                        Firstly, welcome to this forum. And since you are a newby in this hobby I want to PROTECT you from making a(n expensive) mistake.
                        This skull that you posted is NOT real and hopefully you haven;t bought it already.

All the best,

Emiel

Last edited by Funia; 07-09-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Many thanks for your opinions.

Regards, Christian

Comment

Last one opinion from ,,experienced collector" about skull posted by me.
                            ,,Please let me try to understand you Calvaria, so you still believe the skull you posted is real? Dispite the fact that plenty of longtime collectors of skulls say it is NOT?
                            Let me then just add some more info regarding the skull that started this thread to those who DO WANT TO LEARN that it's not only the pin attachment that are bad (like the fact that they are made of heavy cast brass, despite the fact that Deschler stopped using Tombak long before this style)"

Summary Im lucky this skull is rare
                            Peter.
                            P.S For another one also well,, experienced collector" this skull also was fake

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                              As I rememeber for you this one was .... fake .
                              I still have link to warrelics forum where is this skull pics witch others and your opinion about this skull

If someone are interesting pls feel free to ask me about this link
                              Your opinion as you wrote is :
                              Calvaria,
                              Firstly, welcome to this forum. And since you are a newby in this hobby I want to PROTECT you from making a(n expensive) mistake.
                              This skull that you posted is NOT real and hopefully you haven;t bought it already.

All the best,

Emiel

Emiel gave you good advice. That skull is fake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X