No announcement yet.

Period modified m43 tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have no Problem with this tunic. The maker stamp is well known and found in other SS items. The lining is also original WW2 made and found in many other SS items like M-43 caps, tunics etc. The wool could look strange because of the Pictures.

The insignia is restored as said and the shoulder boards might be something unique...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerd View Post
      Urka, it is only my opinion, And first impression, I could be wrong of course, but the wool looks very strange to me on these pictures. Are the strange numbers above the size from film use? I did not see those before.
      Hi Brecht
      No the numbers are numbers

The film usage markings are on the back only. i have another SS tunic from the same film studio in Chech Republik so i know these stams very well and i make difference bethwen them and SS markings. You can often see a tunic from this origin on Martins site or Peters site Im sorry but i cannot provide pictures of my other tunic with same film stamps as its in another country where my parrents live and where most of my collection is

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

The pictures will have set me on the wrong foot. The fabric looked strange in my eyes. My mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerd View Post
          Hi,

The pictures will have set me on the wrong foot. The fabric looked strange in my eyes. My mistake...
          Well no need to agree with the common opinion. I value zour first opinion
          Cheers

Comment

The base tunic is a good one, no doubt about it. Insignia however is replaced, I'm quite sure it don't belong to this jacket. I really don't like the rune tab.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X