Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texasuberalles View Post
    'The only thing we can take with us is that which we leave behind'

Like our reputations; yours is sterling. (NO, for the benefit of other collectors, we're not dating)

Comment

Originally posted by SScollector View Post
      My friend, there are plenty of things to worry about within this hobby, but please believe me when I say that you would be wasting your time to worry about that happening. I have always, and always will put my integrity way before any amount of money or any of these items that we love to study and collect.

These things are nice and fun, but none of us can take any of it with us when it is our time to go. Furthermore, I am not a rich man, but I am not looking to ever profit from this hobby either. I'm sure that when my time comes, whatever I still have will be sold to benifit my family. Until then, I am simply here to enjoy this hobby, to learn what all I can, and to share these things with whoever may be interested. We are all fully capable of making honest mistakes, and I personally, hope that all of my mistakes are just that.

Best wishes,

Chris

Well said Chris.

Ian

Comment

look like monkey face

Comment

Originally posted by ian hulley View Post

well said chris.

Ian
          +1 john.

Comment

Thank you Chris, to bringing up on this forum, those detailled and precises Observations, !!!
            Br,

Comment

Thank you for your interest and kind words!

Chris

Comment

Hi,

I've read this thread several times and have no axe to grind nor claim any knowledge other than that gleaned from this forum.

However I do have to say there are indeed definite differences between the skulls in post #20. As mentioned later the chin on the M1/17 is clearly longer but the detail on the bones and on the jaw is more pronounced?

Just my two cents' worth.

With greatest respec!

Grossfuss

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X