No announcement yet.

Estonian SS Officer collar tab set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both gentlemen are members in good standing IMO. I realize William is a seller but he has also contributed greatly to the forum other than just selling. I also realize once a person takes possesion of an item it is theirs to do with what they choose. I am sure well all can agree that life hands us unexpected difficulties. IMO this is just bad timing on Daves part through no fault of his own. Time to move on and hope we do not find ourselves in such position.

Chet
    Zinc stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post
      Both gentlemen are members in good standing IMO.
      I would like to add that I know both these gentlemen .. and that is what they are .. I've bought from William with great results and spoken to Dave a couple (?) of times and know and respect him greatly as an advanced SS insignia collector by UK standards.

Knowing some of Dave's past and his profession I know how sore he will be having to part with these items ... I've been there, done that, sadly needs must on occasions.

Best wishes to both of you.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
        I would like to add that I know both these gentlemen .. and that is what they are .. I've bought from William with great results and spoken to Dave a couple (?) of times and know and respect him greatly as an advanced SS insignia collector by UK standards.

Knowing some of Dave's past and his profession I know how sore he will be having to part with these items ... I've been there, done that, sadly needs must on occasions.

Best wishes to both of you.

Ian

Well said Ian ....
        Regards
        David

Comment

Thanks again to everyone who posted in support of me.
          Nick your apology is accepted.
          Cheers
          Dave.

Comment

I did not realize this thread was still going on and turned out in such way. Its one thing, when you see a person flipping items all the time, but its a very different situation in this case. Unfortunately such things do happen and as much as we hate it, sometimes we have to let things go. I've known Dave for many years as a friend and a very knowledgeable collector in the field of SS/Foreign Volunteers. He mentioned to me his reasons for letting go of the tab, believe me, they are very valid reasons to do so.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X