SS Candlestick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leibregiment View Post
    However none of these have the foundry mark, also that Kampnagel stopped production in 1945 to build cranes http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampnagel

I picked this up during my service in the old barracks in Fallingbostal in the 1970s
    If the "new models" don't have the Kampnagel foundry marks,

I guess everyone who has shared on this thread has NO idea on how foundry marks relate to charges of being fake or not-especially the one claiming it is a fake.

Comment

Hey-Ho!

Here the foundry mark of one of the most distinct SS cultural piece - the Erbhof sign.

Michael, can you enlighten us if there might be other foundry marks in existence on SS cultural pieces and how these look like?

Now that would be cool!
      Attached Files

Comment

The front of it - I have seen them with the numbers "1" to "5" - obviously the marks of the different production runs throughout the time of production.
        I also came across one or two without any visable marks - either because these pieces were too rusty on their back or they actually didn´t have marks due to different makers and/or during wartime.
        Attached Files

Comment

My Erbhof plaque is foundry marked R and 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
            Hey-Ho!

Here the foundry mark of one of the most distinct SS cultural piece - the Erbhof sign.

Michael, can you enlighten us if there might be other foundry marks in existence on SS cultural pieces and how these look like?

Now that would be cool!
            you'd do better to address your disingenuous questions on foundry marks to the WAF member who both started this thread, owns the item you say is fake and has supplied the information on Foundry marks.

Instead you wont help answer him about his item and dirty up this thread with irrelevant photos for your perennially self absorbed private enjoyment.
            You owe Liebregiment an apology

Comment

SS menorah?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                I guess everyone who has shared on this thread has NO idea on how foundry marks relate to charges of being fake or not-especially the one claiming it is a fake.
                So do you have an idea about "how foundry marks relate to charges of being fake" - or not?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X