No announcement yet.

Unworn SS camo smock ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% orginal, 99% mint tarnjake M42. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I would like you all to enjoy this little read:

<hr style="color:#181B16; background-color:#181B16" size="1"> Seriously Fritz!

Didn’t attempt any of the following (your words); “trying hard to make the item look bad, not known to me (as an individual, I guess), or suggest that this item wasn’t original.” And or that I don’t own this book or that – know this author or that… I see you’re an e-mail tough guy. But Fritz, be assured, you wouldn’t have this tone if we were standing across the table from one another!

-As to you comment of my anonymity, are you someone? – perhaps I’m no one; but mature people don’t derive self-worth form their possessions (that’s referred to as being a materialist)!

And by the way, challenging the status quo is a good thing. My inquiries were just (asking to see another example) rang true to many visitors to this thread – resulted in additional photographs being shared (people were happy with that) - you however seem bitter and small, sorry I didn’t pay you homage in the first place but that’s not by accident….

Let me purpose this, how many people visit the “Louvre” and own similar works of art (master pieces)? Does the museum reproach them for not owning originals of comparable value (significance). No, the answer is no, they do not…

It’s a hobby bud, get off your high horse!

Touché

Comment

And let me quote "Frankenland-Dan" on that one too again:
        Originally posted by Frankenland-Dan View Post
        funny how much chest beating
        Last edited by Fritz; 02-07-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I have another from this manufacturer. Crazy to see how similar they were cut.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Indeed. Spectacular piece Salt Creek!
              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Nice one!

1000%

Comment

Beautiful, 100% one looker. Its a winner

Comment

Fantastic smocks shown and such strong vibrant colours!

Comment

compare the 2 together. The 2 were cut almost identical. Also both have pocket flaps made from late 1/2 plane tree. I bet they were made within a few days of each other.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X