SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTIC FIND!!!! Huge woodwork score!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all due respect!

Originally posted by beufighter View Post
    Doesn't really seem the most tact of things to say about a person who served his country
    Keep in mind . . . Benedict Arnold served his Country too . . . and in some people's eyes . . . his latter actions may have somewhat "negated" the amount of respect such service warrants.
    Last edited by N.C. Wyeth; 01-21-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      Does that Helmet come from Richard Kimmel's collection it looks like something someone would wear to contact the spirit world or aliens ?
      Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      I could care less if anyone is offended, Richard earned his reputation quite publicly posting ridiculous fakes and eventually being banned from many forums. Put a thicker layer of skin on .

This is the sort of weak pathetic bullying that is ruining this forum, Richard is a fine gentleman and it takes all sorts to make the world go around, but the whole place would be better of without weak pathetic keyboard bullies.

Comment

What surprises me is that a 23 year old like myself, most likely half the average age of members on here has more respect and dignity by not picking on someone and bullying them. Richard is a good guy, if someone has a hobby like Richard it's not very adult like to make fun of him, I am new to WWII forums unlike some of you ( hats off and I learn from your knowledge in all seriousness) who have been here for a while I have met many good people who are kind and professional. Why can't we all just get along and not tear each other apart by rude comments.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X