BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTIC FIND!!!! Huge woodwork score!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTIC FIND!!!! Huge woodwork score!!!!!!

Huge score!!
    Attached Files

Working Capital Hill eh?
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Politicos

Originally posted by Don D. View Post
      Working Capital Hill eh?
      HAHAHHAH you got that right, except the Rats would be fatter and have Strippers with them.

Comment

Waffen SS rats.... estand them and make the big bucks.

Comment

I have never seen them before! That obviously means that they are worth a ton!!!

Comment

Id hate to see how many more come out after those 2. Where there are 2 there are a ton more. Matt

Comment

More propaganda . . .

Comment

Last edited by Waffenreich; 12-13-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Clearly post-war.
                  Not for my collection.
                  I've handled thousands of rats.
                  Let's see what the experts have to say.
                  Your PM box is full.

Comment

I had a rat in front of my house that was bigger than one of my dogs, it is incredible the size that they can grow too...would not have believed it had I not witnessed it.

Comment

Show good picture of the backside please. Hard to tell with that picure.

Comment

Rare WH marine infanterine gasmask but the rats are Janke.

Comment

One guy says “fake” or “post war” and everybody seems to jump on the bandwagon. To make overt statements that these are “not for my collection” or that they’re “Janke” is a blatant attempt to reduce the value of the attic find.

The feet, tails and the patina are an extremely close match (from what I can see) to period SS barracks rats at Dachau. You doubters need to do some research here on the forum. There are twenty pages of threads where “rats” are mentioned. Read ALL of them and you’ll become enlightened.

Comment

Put one off your cuff titles on it and sell it on the e- stand!

BTW ... i will take it,,

Comment

Attic Find

Close up's please, we can't see any markings! And that's no way to hunt for souvniers that may bite back, in your Afrika short's and such!! These two patina pest's are getting some star treatment which will naturally drive up the value. I just realized rats spelled backward IS star! Just like dog spelled backward is , uh oh!
                              Please look for my PM on an offer for those SS made trap's.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X