Anti-Partisan armband??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vonStubben View Post
    I had afriend by the name of Pierre Devos who fought with this unit during the war. Pierre was very well known to many of us here in South Florida. He would do the West Palm Beach gunshow every month and was a collector.

Pierre died a year ago but shortly before his death another friend of mine was able to purchase all his stuff. This skull was also used by them while employed by the British and was worn on a beret. His group was given British uniforms & weapons and used in rounding up collaborators and the like from 1945/47. They were vicious and eventually released from British control & disarmed because they killed more people than they brought in. Pierre even killed two of his cousins. A male cousin was executed by firing squad which Pierre ordered, and a female cousin was shot by him personally for having a German occupier boyfriend....he then threw her body to the pigs. He killed his first man at 14...and this is no BS!

During the height of the Iraq/Afgan war he would always say that what we needed to win was a division of Waffen SS. He was a very interesting man.

Sounds like a man you would never want to get in a fight with! So the armband may have something to do with the british?

Comment

Originally posted by kyles bullets View Post
      Sounds like a man you would never want to get in a fight with! So the armband may have something to do with the british?
      I can't say that for certain that they wore this armband but know this exact skull was used by them. I'll have to check again if he had an armband in his effects & then report back to this thread.

I have pictures of his stuff on another computer that's down at the moment. I will post them when I can.

http://www.tributes.com/show/Pierre-Devos-90542016

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X