• Show
Clear All

Waffen-SS ammo pouch and contents...
    Attached Files

Comment

More contents found inside the pouch...
      Attached Files

Comment

The battle map found in a side pocket, clearly showing the German and American tank positions
        Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations münster!
          Very clearly a most significant historical barn-find, worthy of the world's pre-eminent barn-find museums!
          Roy

P.S. Thanks for sending me Phoef's email address

Comment

Ah hah hah hah hah!
            RK Hunter, I was sort of having a bad day and that map and your comments just made it all right!
            That was just too funny. Thanks.
            You know guys, I really love this forum so much better than the "other" forum I used to frequent, before I found out about this one. I mean, this forum has all the expertise and pros in it, but at the same time none of the bulls...t egos and uptight characters. Of course there are alot of guys there who are here as well and they are part of this wonderful forum too. Its so much better and the atmosphere is so much more informal and friendly and not at all pretentious. Your all a great bunch of guys. I love the horsing around I find here as well as the tight A1 knowledge you all have to offer. Its also good to see that there are a lot of lads from blighty. I miss all the words and slang and attitude and such.
            Well done.
            TW

Comment

Outstanding gear

Comment

It looks like the crew commanders in the tanks are wearing capes that are blowing in the wind above their heads, could this be handwritten evidence that the ss wore capes when in combat against uncle sam in Koln?????? I must search the costume shops for RZM marked capes to sell with buy it now!!

Comment

I think those things on their head are textbook examples of the late war SS panzer berets and crash helmets that were coincidentally you can tell by the nappy wool construction. Coincidentally weren't these also worn by the KM ELBE river patrol units that were detached to the Hitler Jungend for some time ....

Comment

Me, I know his real name, company he works for etc. And yes, I rule..
                    Originally posted by BenVK
                    Bad boy Jack, straight to bed without any supper for you..

Hasn't anyone managed to find out who this Phoef tosser is yet?

Comment

Comment

Thank you guys!! Its a great investment on my part! Ima looking for display cases as we speak!
                        Iam Uncle Sam
                        That’s who Iam
                        Been hiding out
                        In a rock and roll band

Comment

Does Phoef (now suspended) have any idea how much comedy he is responsible for?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyA
                            The battle map found in a side pocket, clearly showing the German and American tank positions
                            Oh no, I think the map is fake: The Germans had to be on the right and the Americans on the left

Nice and funny thread

Oli4

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X