No announcement yet.

SS rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice that ........also in these Heer version is unfinisched the cap insigna!
    These tipe of things are made in three time!
    (Into the oven!)
    1) made the bisquit.
    2) made the base colour.
    3) made the hands details.
    My Best!
    Gian.

Comment

Exremely rare? Come on have seen this rider with the original paint in decades more often then some other stuff.

Comment

Klaus

Klaus, are you saying that the Horse and Figure are fired/glazed and then after everything the insignia is hand painted or customized for the individual who buys it?

Comment

Could be! I suppose they were not cheap at the time so maybe the new owner could have asked for some customizing.

Comment

You can see the arm band is under the glaze, probably the swastika was painted over after the war, and later re hand painted years later as the white circle and black swastika are distinctly matt and wobbly.
            The uniforms for the period, would have been recognisable from colour and insignia, no doubt the uniform style was generic, and saved making New moulds for in necessary uniform detail.

Comment

Hi,

I didn't register for the auction. Has this come up for sale yet, and if so, how much did it sell for?

Cheers

Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by BEB9 View Post
                Hi,

I didn't register for the auction. Has this come up for sale yet, and if so, how much did it sell for?

Cheers

Nicole
                The auction runs from 18th to 25th of November and with just under 3 days and 7 hours left this item is still at the opening price of 1250 euros/$1600.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy
                  I wonder why Kris hasnt stopped by and told us exactly whats going on here,,he chimes in on every other allach thread,,I find this most interesteing
                  I think he may have been expelled from the forum, sadly.

Comment

Cool piece would love it my collection

Comment

Thanks for your replies, it will be interesting to see if it sells.

Cheers

Nicole

Comment

I doubt it. As well who trust in numbers and bids. I dont, except its a live auction.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy
                          Again??
                          How would you know being a member since just sept 2012? Asking for Kris and knowing his expelled history?
                          or...were you here before under a different name?

Comment

If you have questions in regards to Allach don´t hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
                              How would you know being a member since just sept 2012? Asking for Kris and knowing his expelled history?
                              or...were you here before under a different name?
                              Kris is a good friend of mine and it's a shame that he's no longer on here and is one of the true experts on Allach IMO. With that being said, he really has to stop drunk typing!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X