Joachim Peiper marching video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busterz111 View Post
    Well no one is going to admit being there...
    Exactly - therefore I still wait for the day when atrocities done en masse to german soldiers will be properly dealt with in court, media and in public.

Comment

Originally posted by busterz111 View Post
      Well no one is going to admit being there and i am shocked by comments saying he was the best.....

...llittle nuance..."one" of the best ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJTxh...ipcontrinter=1

Pieter.
      SUUM CUIQUE ...
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,

No one said that there were no killings that took place or that it was made up..

What I wanted to highlight was the same old fact that since Hollywood made that movie about what 'happened' and with all the allied propaganda about it still perpetuated. It has washed many facts down the drain and slanted innocent people.

The Vet that I mentioned was close to the event and had many friends that were on the scene.

Regards

Comment

Take a GOOD look at the MANY non standard pieces of headgear worn by him....Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by chris235 View Post
            Hi Guys,

No one said that there were no killings that took place or that it was made up..

What I wanted to highlight was the same old fact that since Hollywood made that movie about what 'happened' and with all the allied propaganda about it still perpetuated. It has washed many facts down the drain and slanted innocent people.

The Vet that I mentioned was close to the event and had many friends that were on the scene.

Regards
            ...indeed killings took place...
            Attached Files
            SUUM CUIQUE ...
            sigpic

Comment

chris, do you have a name? I sure would be interested to know....also in his document(book?).

TIA

Jochen S.

Comment

Dear Peter V,

Yes as you have so eloquently put it ' killings did happen'

But you may need to re-read what I have written-

No one here has stated that they never happened but for all the people on here that think they know exactly what happened because they have watched ' Saints and Soldiers' or some extremely slanted documentary are mistaken to the facts...

That is my last word on this as its not about 'killings'...

@ Jochen S- I will send you a PM

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by August View Post
                  If you have seen this before please excuse - While looking at YouTube, I found this interesting video with a few seconds of Peiper marching with the LAH. Look at 00:15 to 00:24. Lots of slip-ons on shoulderboards but it seems very few wear the cuff title on combat tunics.

Anyone have an idea when/where this was filmed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PuAkdAXL5k
                  Prior to loosing my former account snake36bravo I posted a great deal of the Malmedy hearings and footage of Peiper with audio which was copied and reposted since then by many others. I have the original Reggio march footage if you'd like a copy. Just PM me. The version on youtube was low quality. I enhanced it digitally with Adobe CS4 since then and no it doesn't contain BS music.

I also consolidated all footage of Max Wunsche outside of Kharkov from various Wochenschau correcting the sequence of his units attack on the outlying villages. The Deutsche Wochenschau are notorious for splicing non-sequential footage across various reels.

I am not a fan or personality worshipper of the W-SS however those who've researched Malmedy understand the principles directly involved and responsible for the massacre that day. Peiper was not one of them.

Comment

I always enjoy reading postings to such a theme

Comment

Research will yield all that's required rather than relying on the hyperbole of Hollywood or outdated books that caption every photo of a German soldier as 'nazi'.

Instead of Peiper the judicial branch of the allied courts should have focused their attention on the below defendant present at the trial. Instead they were out to net Dietrich, Prieß, and other senior commanders.

9TH Pz. Pioneer Co., 1ST SS Pz. Regt., LSSAH - Company Commander Obstf (1ST Lt.) Erich RUMPF
                      Attached Files

Comment

I to would like to hear what you guys say really happened that day. Us here in the US only get the version that us as the winners want told. So please guys fill us in on what you know I would like to hear your story. A couple years ago at the SOS one of the survivors was a guest vet his first name was Teddy don't remember his last. He was selling and signing a book about the events that he I witnessed at the scene. So I took his book as the gospel on the subject but if it's wrong I would like to know the truth. So please share I'm sure I'm not the only one who is interested to hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          I agree music is complete garbage on this video
                          Great video. I personally, like DJ adolf and Dj himmler :P

Comment

Originally posted by blitzkrieg gsd View Post
                            i to would like to hear what you guys say really happened that day. Us here in the us only get the version that us as the winners want told. So please guys fill us in on what you know i would like to hear your story. A couple years ago at the sos one of the survivors was a guest vet his first name was teddy don't remember his last. He was selling and signing a book about the events that he i witnessed at the scene. So i took his book as the gospel on the subject but if it's wrong i would like to know the truth. So please share i'm sure i'm not the only one who is interested to hear about it.
                            +1

Comment

Those interested in the Peiper trial should check out the Peiper episode of Nazi hunters available at You Tube. It shows the sentencing of Peiper and Sepp Dietrich to life imprisonment, and several unlucky members of the panzer crew to hanging. Some of the interrogation tactics used remind me of Roland Freisler. Not nearly enough evidence put forward IMO to show who really pulled the trigger.

Comment

Wow , we have gone from comments about a clip showing W.Wolff and J.Peiper marching to the Malmedy incident , I wonder how that happened ???
                                Why when some topics concerning the Waffen SS are put up here do people feel they have to change the subject and not the topic at hand . We will all have different opinions about the Waffen SS , some good some bad .
                                I too have met Waffen SS veterans who were with the 7th Panzer Kompanie in Malmedy , one of the veterans make a video and published his story of the events on that day . As none of us were there then it is not fair for us to pass judgement , the Americans will have there account of events on that sad day and so will the Germans .
                                I will say this , on speaking to two of the SS veterans who were in prison in Landsberg am Lech , they were beaten daily by the guards until they signed confessions , this is fact . These two men are still alive today .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X