Original Oak B fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You summed it up perfectly...

He is throwing his weight around a little too much for a relative newcomer to the community, another sign that he has been here before under another guise.....IMO.

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
    Well, when my opinions in your funky blurred-edge-dot thread weren't after your liking you have had some problems tolerating my contributiuon and in fact got snippy. But I suppose that's ok, right?

Your attempts of lecture are typical for those that have been suspended or expelled before. They recur and want to lecture others in what they themselves have failed so misarably. They just can't understand why they have been expelled when "in reality" they have always been sooooo nice and it always was "the others" that have misbehaved.

I will say it again, and I am not the only one, in my opinion you are the banned member bnz. 42 and you have rejoined the forum using a new identity. Perhaps you want to consult the forum rules over that topic.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
      You summed it up perfectly...

He is throwing his weight around a little too much for a relative newcomer to the community, another sign that he has been here before under another guise.....IMO.
      Perhaps I indeed "know little" about these things and at least can see the difference between post-war camo pajamas and period combat tunics.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X