Original Oak B fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Oak B fabric?

Please check this postwar sewn helmet cover.
    Do you think it is original WW II material?

Regards
    slowjoe

Originally posted by slowjoe View Post
    Do you think it is original WW II material?
    Yes, it is.

Comment

I agree

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by HERMSDORF View Post
        I agree

Andy
        It does look good yet nowadays it is better keep in mind that fakers make pretty good fake fabrics too. See below how perfectly it matches the fabric you showed.

Comment

Originally posted by A c h t u n g ! View Post
          It does look good yet nowadays it is better keep in mind that fakers make pretty good fake fabrics too. See below how perfectly it matches the fabric you showed.

It doesn't "look" good, it is good.

Now have you decided to pester the members here with your pseudo science on each and every thread? Gee.

The fabric and print used for that cover is original, period. No matter what else is going to be presented here by member Ä c h t u n g !.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

It doesn't "look" good, it is good.

Now have you decided to pester the members here with your pseudo science on each and every thread? Gee.

The fabric and print used for that cover is original, period. No matter what else is going to be presented here by member Ä c h t u n g !.

Cheers
            Fritz,
            I said "it does look good" and simply alerted that there are fake fabrics made identical to original out there. What is your problem?
            I do not "pester" no body but you clearly trying to "pester" me again. I would remind you that evaluation of any member'contribution on the forum is a violation of the forum rules that means members contribution is out of discussion. Read this VI)Posting Conduct:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/misc...guidelines.htm

I never complain or squeal on any one like some ____ do but you better not to "pester" me again.

Comment

Thank you all for your opinion.

Regards
              slowjoe

Comment

Fritz,
                I said "it does look good" and simply alerted that there are fake fabrics made identical to original out there. What is your problem?
                I do not "pester" no body but you clearly trying to "pester" me again. I would remind you that evaluation of any member'contribution on the forum is a violation of the forum rules that means members contribution is out of discussion. Read this VI)Posting Conduct:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/misc...guidelines.htm

I never complain or squeal on any one like some ____ do but you better not to "pester" me again.

Well, when my opinions in your funky blurred-edge-dot thread weren't after your liking you have had some problems tolerating my contributiuon and in fact got snippy. But I suppose that's ok, right?

Your attempts of lecture are typical for those that have been suspended or expelled before. They recur and want to lecture others in what they themselves have failed so misarably. They just can't understand why they have been expelled when "in reality" they have always been sooooo nice and it always was "the others" that have misbehaved.

I will say it again, and I am not the only one, in my opinion you are the banned member bnz. 42 and you have rejoined the forum using a new identity. Perhaps you want to consult the forum rules over that topic.

Cheers

Comment

I said "it does look good" and simply alerted that there are fake fabrics made identical to original out there. .
                  That again is utter nonsense, the fabric shown by you is by no means "identical", anyhow not to a camouflage or zelt collector's standards.

You keep on presenting your (wrong) opinion as if it was a fact. And this is what you should reconsider.

Comment

Well, when my opinions in your funky blurred-edge-dot thread weren't after your liking you have had some problems tolerating my contributiuon and in fact got snippy. But I suppose that's ok, right?
                    First of all, I have never said that I do not like your opinions in my "funky blurred-edge-dot thread". I asked you to post some pictures of similar fabrics in support to your "scenario" about the "mix of original and fake material" that in your opinion could coincidentally meet in one very same garment.

I also said that it was funny how you quoted my every every sentence and contradicted every my word in it. It looked like everything I said was "not correct" in your opinion, you also went personal for no reason publicly told me "you know little", which is humiliation. Note you humiliated me, you did it first and absolutely for no reason. And again, all I said to that was "it was funny and Obviously, you know it all and even more". I do respect rules and did not pay you back with the same humiliation, did not go with personal remarks.
                    remember what did you do next? When obviously you run out of arguments, and could not support your scenario with any thing other than "it was coincidence", you went mad and started to attack with accusing me with bunch of ... unrelated and personal nonsense.
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=599206&page=2
                    Your attempts of lecture are typical for those that have been suspended or expelled before. They recur and want to lecture others in what they themselves have failed so misarably. They just can't understand why they have been expelled when "in reality" they have always been sooooo nice and it always was "the others" that have misbehaved.

I will say it again, and I am not the only one, in my opinion you are the banned member bnz. 42 and you have rejoined the forum using a new identity. Perhaps you want to consult the forum rules over that topic.

Cheers
                    I don't understand what that bnz.42 has it got to do with me and/or you? I am A c h t u n g !

Comment

agreed .......good fabric ..........but made a day ago.

owen

Comment

That again is utter nonsense, the fabric shown by you is by no means "identical", anyhow not to a camouflage or zelt collector's standards.

You keep on presenting your (wrong) opinion as if it was a fact. And this is what you should reconsider.
                        Nothing is identical. Nothing is absolute. Everything is realative. I perfectly understand you. You are now in my ignore list.

Comment

First of all, I have never said that I do not like your opinions in my "funky blurred-edge-dot thread". I asked you to post some pictures of similar fabrics in support to your "scenario" about the "mix of original and fake material" that in your opinion could coincidentally meet in one very same garment.

I also said that it was funny how you quoted my every every sentence and contradicted every my word in it. It looked like everything I said was "not correct" in your opinion, you also went personal for no reason publicly told me "you know little", which is humiliation. Note you humiliated me, you did it first and absolutely for no reason. And again, all I said to that was "it was funny and Obviously, you know it all and even more". I do respect rules and did not pay you back with the same humiliation, did not go with personal remarks.
                          remember what did you do next? When obviously you run out of arguments, and could not support your scenario with any thing other than "it was coincidence", you went mad and started to attack with accusing me with bunch of ... unrelated and personal nonsense.
                          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=599206&page=2
                          I don't understand what that bnz.42 has it got to do with me and/or you? I am A c h t u n g !

Comment

Originally posted by a c h t u n g ! View Post
                            you are now in my ignore list.

Oh no !!! Please, no!!

Last edited by Fritz; 06-08-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

you also went personal for no reason publicly told me "you know little", which is humiliation.
                              It is for a reason, the reason is that someone who knows nothing about this stuff might take your word on it as you are supporting your WRONG theories with charts and pictures and endless texts which might impress some people.

It is neither an insult nor a humiliation, which I have made very clear in that thread. It rather is, to me, a fact, which you have proven here again.

If I feel the need of insulting you I will find a way to make it look nice. I am just not enough interested in you, you see.

Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X