fly
          Attached Files

Comment

anlkle cuff
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

If you need anymore pics let me know. This should cover it though. If this turns out fake I will burn everything I have real or fake and get out of this hobby.

Thanks for your help

Comment

well id say that they look good, i like the buttons, those are a good sign. ill leave it up to the real experts though. but if you want my opinion id say you have an authentic set.

Comment

tunic

Weird that boards were in the pocket when there is no provision for boards on this jacket!!??? Could you show a picture of the internal belt support loops?

Marty
                    I love the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyC
                      Weird that boards were in the pocket when there is no provision for boards on this jacket!!??? Could you show a picture of the internal belt support loops?

Marty
                      I only have the ones pictured right now. They are a little bigger but only show my fingers. Did you notice the belt support pics? I know there is a million to look through.

thanks for your comments 9SS!

Comment

See my comments on other forum about the infamous "BURN TEST", remember opinions are like a** holes everyone has one, and most EXPERTS aren't.
                        David

Comment

There could be many reason why the boards were "left" in the trousers. J doubt they were "forgotten"

J think the first everyone does buying a uniform is to se if anything is left in the pockets. It would be strange that a fellow collector would forget to go through the pockets. More likely in a vet purchase,.

The boards being fake, they wouldnt be the big throw-away leaving them there. Maybe they were part of making the sale more convincing.

Just my thoughts . J ll cross my fingers for the uniform !

Jens

Comment

Several things looks good in this set.
                            There is one problem though and that is that i cant see any "ghosting" around the spots. I think i told you this in a email when you was about to buy the set ? No ghosting is a negative factor to me.

This is only my opinion. Lets hear what others has to say

Cheers.
                            Peter Wiking
                            Last edited by Peter Wiking; 07-27-2004, 06:15 AM.

Comment

thanks for your comments guys. I can tell you right now I am not trying to pull anything. I thought I went through the pockets but I had the pants inside-out and felt something in the pocket. I know there is nothing in the tunic.

Peter, I know ghosting can be a big factor but it has been said before not every tunic has it. It seems to be less common on HBT material and also depended on the skill of the manufacturers. These seem very well made and are SS-BW marked.

Also this is a very small set. The waist is probably a 29 and the tunic can't be for anyone over 5'6".

Thanks for your comments guys.
                              Last edited by Elvis; 07-27-2004, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Elvis.
                                Could you messure the distance between two exactly the same spots. I cant remeber if you gave me that answer in one of those emails.

Cheers.
                                Peter Wiking

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X