SS uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gang bully?

. There is no "free speech" here my man, .

QUOTE] mmmmmm.didnt a certain chap with a moustache say the same 60 years ago ????? ,

Comment

This will be my last reply to you PHILBROWN, you seem to like to stir the pot.

"No Free speech" = If you want to start trouble, you will not last long.

This is a place for civil discussions and sharing of knowledge.

Adios and enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBROWN
        . There is no "free speech" here my man, .

QUOTE] mmmmmm.didnt a certain chap with a moustache say the same 60 years ago ????? ,
        We need a few PHILBROWN's once in a while. They shake things up. But I must say, it IS free speech here, but respect is earned.
        Get your collection out (in the relative forum) I'm always interested to see what a new member has in store!
        greetings
        jon

Comment

Phil..brother....

There are vets of all countries on here, hell my ex unit was the Canadian Sapper Squadron to rescue 2400 of the British Paras from Arnhem during Operation Berlin the withdrawl but I would never drag Regimental tradition into civie street forums, nobody cares here who was where and if you fix bayonets in that fashion its not helping anyone buddy... Give the guy a chance.... How many times have you been stop dropped for example on a seemingly perfect day? I know it looks like what it looks liek but ive been in his shoes before too....

Comment

I have NO problem with you voicing your oppinion we'll see what comes out of the whole situation. I agree with you Pete,Lots of Vets in here.

Eric (3/505 P.I.R ,3/325 P.I.R, 1/508. 3/75th RNG.)

Originally posted by pete
            Phil..brother....

There are vets of all countries on here, hell my ex unit was the Canadian Sapper Squadron to rescue 2400 of the British Paras from Arnhem during Operation Berlin the withdrawl but I would never drag Regimental tradition into civie street forums, nobody cares here who was where and if you fix bayonets in that fashion its not helping anyone buddy... Give the guy a chance.... How many times have you been stop dropped for example on a seemingly perfect day? I know it looks like what it looks liek but ive been in his shoes before too....

Comment

para vets

o.k. chaps , lesson learned,no real offence intended. nice to know weve a few a.b on board.

Comment

My last update until i get some pics.
                Talked to the guy yesterday and he says it is pretty normal that a family will contact him to clean out the house and then hear nothing from them for awhile,I guess funerals etc....But then he gets the call and the family wants it done ASAP so i guess i'll wait it out,my fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!
                Eric.

Comment

I would hope too much to get anything, trust me. But I wish you luck !

Comment

did you get it yet eric

greetings rik
                    I'm proud to be a sergeant in the royal dutch army

Always looking for documents from the 126. Infanterie-Division.

Comment

Let's see them Eric. I'm holding on And I need to go toilet!!

Comment

Nothing yet.I guess these things take some time. I have talk to the guy but there is no news yet and like i said we don't want to rush anything.

Eric.

Comment

As to the little "flair up" in this forum, you can't handle the people who collect WWII militaria the way you do, WWII militaria. Meaning: Collectors are innocent until proven guilt, and artifacts are guilty until proven innocent.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X