BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, Not another Waffen SS Headgear Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can se ehow much use this cap had in it's service life. This is a true combat veteran piece.
    Attached Files

Comment

Amazing collection!

Comment

Thanks for the closeup's. I would sooner one like that, than a new shiny fake

Comment

Thanks Chris!
          The availabilityof real SS NCO visors is very seldom. Many people wonder why I am selling this one or why I just traded another for a (beautiful) sidecap.
          I myself like the woven skull insignia. I don't really care for the trapezoid woven insignias, just the two piece insignia. I am a Waffen SS panzer fan and for five years I waited for a one-button m-43 with both insignia in the front.
          Well one became available and to make it happen this NCO visor has decided to go on to better places! Here is a preview of the cap i just purchased!

Jerry
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ReichsHeini; 05-30-2004, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Lawrence,
            The glass heads are antique hat stands from the 1920-1950s.
            They are very heavy, can be found in various sizes and colors.
            Jerry

Comment

Thanks Jerry youve been a great help you are selling that visor How much? , the heads, do you find them at flea markets and antique sales or does a company market them?

P.S. beautiful feldmutze

Comment

Jerry,

So you're the one who snagged the Panzer. Congratulations! I'm glad to see it will be going to a good home...

Best regards,
                Erich

Comment

Beautiful collection of SS headgear.

Tonym

Comment

Wow, another fantastic SS headgear collection.....now I know where they all went

Rene Chavez
                    Http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Woow, very beautiful and nice collection! I envy you definitely! I just love that NCO visor you showed!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Felix

Comment

SS Headgear

Congratulations on a fine collection -thanks for sharing

Comment

Re: No, Not another Waffen SS Headgear Collection!

Originally posted by ReichsHeini
                            So I will share some headgear pieces also since I seldom post items on this forum. I have collected Waffen SS headgear for five years and have been lucky to make some good aquaintences. I have found that it is often easier to obtain nice headgear when you have something desirable to offer in return.
                            Wow! To see *4* SS sidecaps, in one collection, side by side like that... I'm still working to acquire my *first* one Someday...

The M43's are beautiful, too. Extremely impressive collection you've got there my friend

Rob.
                            Last edited by Rob Johnson; 08-28-2005, 09:32 AM.

Comment

It is such a pleasure to see so many nice, original, pieces of headgear. It prooves that one can still build a fine collection with diligence and dedication.

Bob Hritz
                              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

This is an old thread! Here are two more beauties!

Last edited by ReichsHeini; 09-07-2005, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X