No announcement yet.

SS officer's belt & Buckle Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also as stated if it was a genuine set it would have been double the price. Also I noticed he was selling it for a friend..... isn't this a "no no"?

Check out PVL site. He listed a genuine SS officers leather belt for 975 euro and sold straight away.

Comment

Buckles

My buckle collection.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
        My buckle collection.
        Is that all? Just a beginning collector, right...

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
          My buckle collection.
          Very nice collection
          Regards
          Ivan

Comment

The belt is in my possession and its my reputation on the line... I once paid $250 for Hitler Youth Leaders Brocade Belt and Buckle. Its a 1k piece all day. Came directly from the veterans grandson, but seeing as I got it so cheap, it must be fake right. That's the best reasoning I've ever heard.

Everyone is right to be weary of all SS items. On this particular belt, there has been several points made. There has also been more thumbs up on this piece than negative. I said it before and I'll say it again, the buyer is entitled to his full inspection period as stated in the E-stand rules.

Jason

Comment

very beauty!!!!

Hi PETER
              super nice presentation of your buckles .....
              Can you tell us in detail a couple of buckles??
              best regards
              TEDDY

Comment

Originally posted by lsmilitaria View Post
                The belt is in my possession and its my reputation on the line... I once paid $250 for Hitler Youth Leaders Brocade Belt and Buckle. Its a 1k piece all day. Came directly from the veterans grandson, but seeing as I got it so cheap, it must be fake right. That's the best reasoning I've ever heard.

Everyone is right to be weary of all SS items. On this particular belt, there has been several points made. There has also been more thumbs up on this piece than negative. I said it before and I'll say it again, the buyer is entitled to his full inspection period as stated in the E-stand rules.

Jason
                Unfortunately, one look at your buckle is what is called in law as 'prima facie evidence' of being a blatant fake all-around (one look / at first glance FAKE). You can have as many thumbs-up as you please, however you also received opinions from a few VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE individuals. In reality, one does not even have to be an expert in SS buckles to determine that something overall is terribly wrong with your buckle. But anyone who has ever seen a REAL officers buckle would easily determine the one you are selling for the comical amount is pure garbage.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X