No announcement yet.

belt SS Division PRINZ EUGEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nur zu sagen, auch, dass auf seiner Webseite zeigt er Uniformen von Peter Lucas (Militärische Antiquitäten Stockholm) Web-Seite :-( Ich bin sicher, Peter wird nicht glücklich sein zu sehen, dass, als er einer der besten und ist anständige Händler da draußen. Ich sah, dass, wie ich von P. Lucas in der Regel kaufen, so dass ich seine Schaufensterpuppen und Torsos wissen aus anderen Fotos ;-) Schauen Sie, was ich rede

Are these the uniforms that were written in the Croatian forum as copies?
    I now no longer clear who they are from the dealer whom they are ok but then this person is not the only piece Endert's nothing on the originality and the ignorant in this Croatian Forum??

Comment

If someone shows pics taken from a militaria website you should have permission to do so or the uniforms are in your ownership.

The pic of that Croatian ES d. DM uniform in post 26 is clearly a fake and so are apparantly most of
      the Einsatzstaffel der Deutsche Mannschaft insignia shown in this thread.

That stuff should be very rare indeed.
      One learns fast, thanks!

Also see thread on ES " Ludbreg " fakes:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=488358

And see Post 7 for German MFF Link with some pics of ES Ludbreg fakes...

Kapitein.
      Last edited by kapitein; 04-10-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenlohe View Post
        Hello mates,

I don't speak Croatian. Can you give me more detailes informations? You can write in German or English to me.

Thanks and regards,
        Sven.
        Regards Dear colleague Sven;

Frankly, I do not know what more is required, I think it was all clear.

However, I will try on my terribly bad English, I apologize in advance.

Our "artist" in Croatian he was with me and photographed the original cap from my collection. This is the original manufacturer officer cap ES, Ustasha officers and the Home Guard officers:

Then our "artist" begins to produce caps with a copy of the original manufacturer and sold on the German forum MMF :

Here's the original cap Ustasha officers from my collection:

Here is the original cap Home Guard officers from my collection :

The first picture shows Home Guard officer ( Domobran ), second officer of the Ustasha :

Here is the complete original blues Ustasha officers from my collection:

And this is the handiwork of our "artists" and that garbage will sell MMF on the German forum :

What is it at all ??? Trash, backup, imaginary thing !!!

But it does not matter, will find a warm home MMF on the German forum.

I really do not know how you can help more, If you do not want to help yourself, no one will be able to help.

Very careful "artist" from the Croatian, remains at the end and no collections and no money !

Once again, the great excuse for my bad english.

Best regards

Be very careful !!!!!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately there are way too many fakes of Ustasa and Domobran militaria in Croatia, originals can be found but at a very high price and one must understand that an Ustasa cap had no stamps or whatsoever and therefore could have easily been made out of original material but it is still a fake, some headgear was German made and had RBN stamps, insignia can be found though at a reasonable price but as i said, i would advise caution when buying Ustasa and Domobran ( Homeguard ) militaria

Comment

Thank you very much! Really interesting!
            BTW, your English is fine!

With the best wishes,
            Sven.

Originally posted by nation View Post
            Regards Dear colleague Sven;

Frankly, I do not know what more is required, I think it was all clear.

However, I will try on my terribly bad English, I apologize in advance.

Our "artist" in Croatian he was with me and photographed the original cap from my collection. This is the original manufacturer officer cap ES, Ustasha officers and the Home Guard officers:

Then our "artist" begins to produce caps with a copy of the original manufacturer and sold on the German forum MMF :

Here's the original cap Ustasha officers from my collection:

Here is the original cap Home Guard officers from my collection :

The first picture shows Home Guard officer ( Domobran ), second officer of the Ustasha :

Here is the complete original blues Ustasha officers from my collection:

And this is the handiwork of our "artists" and that garbage will sell MMF on the German forum :

What is it at all ??? Trash, backup, imaginary thing !!!

But it does not matter, will find a warm home MMF on the German forum.

I really do not know how you can help more, If you do not want to help yourself, no one will be able to help.

Very careful "artist" from the Croatian, remains at the end and no collections and no money !

Once again, the great excuse for my bad english.

Best regards

Be very careful !!!!!!!!

Comment

david from croatia

Hi
              It seems this artisan from Croatia who grew up in Germany also sells
              Rings and human skulls from war graves he loots
              Cheers
              Peter

Comment

Originally posted by BLADE View Post
                dunno, and dont really care about because everybody has eyes and more or less also a brain and can very easy check if these ES items are fakes or not. he's not the only croatian who collects TR, so potential buyers got the chance to ask other croatians and to check the internet. i would never buy something for which only one person says that it is an original item, especially ES items, which are more than rare.
                hi I am sorry to bother you I have found this forum by accident you guys seem like the experts so here is my question: I am searching and asking around but I just cant find anywhere any ustaša or domobran hats btw I am not looking for the expensive and rare ww2 original I only need cheap and good quality replica made if possible from the same material as the original, when I say replica I mean replica in authentic way not like that stuff they sell at concerts were badge is black instead of red with blue letter U. If you know and if it is not to much trouble could you please send me links of some pages where i could maybe find something like that, thank in advance and sorry for the trouble.

P.S. (napisao sam poruku na engleskom da svi vide i razumiju)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X