• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jozefhess View Post
    Hi
    Its a Fake skull !!!!
    Good to know,thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi im just wondering if these skull have ever been proven to be fake? Or just some one said they are so thats just the way it became?It would realy be nice to know.Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by David Guist View Post
        Hi im just wondering if these skull have ever been proven to be fake? Or just some one said they are so thats just the way it became?It would realy be nice to know.Best regards.
        Hi David,
        I am a pistol collector. I am relying on my fellow forum members for advice, because I know zero on this topic. It seems like a few members are certain the skull is fake. I did not purchase the rig because of the skull, so it makes little difference to me. As a moderator I assume you are an experienced collector in some area. Is it your opinion the skull could be authentic? I am more willing to remove it from the holster, now that there is doubt to its authenticity. Would some more pics help with the skull off the holster? Or are we beating a dead horse. An interesting thread.
        Cheers,
        Jason L

Comment

Hi some collectors do believe they are real and original.Personaly I would leave it on.I was just wondering if any one has proof they are repo?I am not saying they are original or fake.Just asking how do we realy know?Best regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X