No announcement yet.

SS at shows. How Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I wrong in thinking that pink piping is closer to Fire Police than Panzer????

Comment

Originally posted by checkit View Post
      Am I wrong in thinking that pink piping is closer to Fire Police than Panzer????
      no SS expert but thats what ?I was thinking lol

Comment

crap

ghosts of ron manion maybe floating haunting the show!!!!!!

Comment

lol thats boring,one lookers pos/////.....

Comment

Originally posted by checkit View Post
            Checkit,

Panzer pink can come in almost any shade of pink under the sun. I have seen wraps with piping every bit as bright and hot as fire police. You just have to judge each item individually. and usually not by photos as that changes the pink hues also.

Richard

Comment

Hi
              What is the dealers name?
              It`s junk.

Comment

That tunic was digusting....... Not only the DKiG sitting almost in his lap but the other medals as well...... damn that must hurt to sit down...... 100% crapola!

Comment

Comment

complete scheisse!

Comment

This display and set of tables was not even a dealer but rather just a collector who I've seen many times at Kansas city shows who displays some of his collection and sells some. Last year He sold a "Gebirsjäger" cap for 4500......and this year a couple medals and SS insignia....not sure who bought them or for what....

This is why I rarely buy anything at shows, and simply use them to network!

I feel like shows are dying.....especially for upper end things that I like to buy

Comment

Looks like part of Onkel Wolfies and Kousin Gordies handiwork is still circulating (and will for many years to come)....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=481022

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

These types of hats were sold from the Collector's Armory in the 1970s, you could get any color you wanted. Someone probably has the catalogs. They are still in business but now are mostly doing Wild West stuff-

http://www.collectorsarmoury.com/ep5sf/index.ep

Comment

Color Pipes

All that Color Piping makes me want S K I T T L E S !!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X