SS at shows. How Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS at shows. How Bad?

Hey guys, was at a show all day today in Kansas City and saw this grouping of SS things, wondering about how good this stuff is. I know the pictures are simple but just some thoughts would be fun. I feel like I never see SS stuff at shows that Looks 100% good to me. The visor caps for example, everything looked good, but all of them with a waffenfarbe had the same, mint aluminum eagles and skulls which the guys also had extra sets of for sale....what you guys think?

These are the 2 things I did buy!

Comment

Was he selling those hats and the tunic as original?

Comment

Everything Pictures was sold/claimed at 100% original. the hats were 4,000 and 4500 and the uniform display was 12000, the eagle and skull sets were only 250$!......

Comment

"everything looked good" don't get fooled from your brain, it a pure run away and even don't ask.

Comment

The skull you've pictured is a classic fake to start with.

And if that eagle on sleeve of that tunic got positioned any higher it would be sewn to the shoulder strap.

Comment

Sorry, this is all stuff from the Collectors armory and other such places. The postcards even appear to be copies if they are that grainy, looks like a textured finish print made to look old.

Comment

Ya the pictures are reprints of reprints of reprints lol. Its just odd to me that all of this junk was being sold by such nice guys that I've met and seen their junk show after show. I wonder if they know its all crap.....

Comment

I've seen some of the worse crap being sold by some of the nicest of people. Kinda like used cars sales.

Comment

Man I can smell the stench of poo poo from those caps right though my monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                      Man I can smell the stench of poo poo from those caps right though my monitor.
                      To me they smell of Alexandria Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                        To me they smell of Alexandria Virginia
                        I was thinking more like Chicago. Just kidding Manzie, Chicago fakes are much better.

Comment

Hats are just plain old Janke repops. What is the name of this "dealer"?
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Just a small guy that shows up to a couple shows a year around Missouri and KC and sells stuff every once in a while......

Comment

Originally posted by ETN View Post
                              The skull you've pictured is a classic fake to start with.

And if that eagle on sleeve of that tunic got positioned any higher it would be sewn to the shoulder strap.
                              Yes a SWEEEET Tunic! And the DKiG if any lower would be on the belt LOL!!!
                              Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X