Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kdtr

Jan,
    I owe you a apology, certainly if you have something this rare and unique its your decision as to whether to post it or not, I thank you for at least the one photo you have posted .I have been in the same position and did the same thing as you have.
    best
    jimtoncar

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Toncar View Post
      Jan,
      I owe you a apology, certainly if you have something this rare and unique its your decision as to whether to post it or not, I thank you for at least the one photo you have posted .I have been in the same position and did the same thing as you have.
      best
      jimtoncar
      I must also agree with Jim here and apoligize and retract my previous somewhat rude statement.

If I were in the same position I cannot honestly say that I would not do the same thing.

Also thank you for posting what you did, seeing that by itself is a privilege IMO.

Thanks,
      John

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Derek's post from the other Thread:
        Located here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481627

Originally a topic about the "W.B. Dachau" (upper-case/lower-case Gothic titles), that melted into discussion about the "W.B. DACHAU" (all upper-case/Latin script) sections of cufftitles (not previously seen in a period photograph?) . . . and eventually weaved into discussion about the purpose of the "Kdtr Uel Dachau" cufftitles.

All part of a very complicated subject it seems . . .

Nice "clip" of a photo - shame for all the fear for showing the entire image . . . but I suppose that is a result of the day and age we live in.

Comment

Full Photo?

after much research, I may have found complete photo;
          Attached Files

Comment

Already!

a few members of the slutstaffel!

Comment

Originally posted by John Pen. View Post
              after much research, I may have found complete photo;
              He isn't named Dr. Strangelove for no reason...and now I see his sickness is spreading. Since it is spread via the internet...can we name it the Strange Love Worm?

Richard
              Attached Files

Comment

Once Again

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                He isn't named Dr. Strangelove for no reason...and now I see his sickness is spreading. Since it is spread via the internet...can we name it the Strange Love Worm?

Richard
                Look Richard, that is not the whole Photo. We are missing some important and historical figures to the left an right. It been edited dammit. I want Widescreen or maybe it should just be placed on E stand where it really belongs.

Comment

I apologize, The color photo I posted earlier was the wrong photo. That photo was of a seedy 1970's motel buy gone awry*.

Attached here is the correct authentic period B/W photo that I intended to post;

* Awry. adj. 1.crooked: not in the proper position but turned or twisted to one side. The cushions were awry and there was mud on the carpet. 2. amiss: not in keeping with plans or expectations. Our plans have gone awry.
                  (14th century. From the phrase on wry , literally “in a twist").Encarta ® World English Dictionary ©

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X